LATEST UPDATE: The list of candidates admitted into the Yobe State University (YSU) first Degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
As soon as the admission list comes out, we will update this page accordingly. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask us using the comment box below and we will be very pleased to answer you.
Flashscoolgist.com created this page specially to guide you on everything regarding the YSU Admission List 2020, Admission Status checker Portal and so on.
Yobe State University admission list has the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university’s various degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The provisional admission is subject to validation by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
IS YSU ADMISSION LIST FOR 2020 OUT?
The management of the Yobe State University (YSU) has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into its undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session
However, YSU admission list is expected to be out few weeks after the post UTME screening has been conducted. In light of this, I enjoin you to keep checking back this page as well update this page immediately YSU Admission list is out.
NOTE: The list will only contain the names of admitted candidates offered Admission in the Yobe State University via JAMB (both UTME and Direct Entry candidates).
How to Check YSU Admission List
Follow the step-by-step guide below to check your YSU Admission Status via Jamb portal..
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
What to do if YSU has offered you Admission.
If YSU has Admitted you on JAMB CAPS, then you have to note that:
- All Successfully admitted candidates in YSU are on a serious note advised to ensure that they indicate their interest in the Admission by accepting or rejecting the Admission offered. This should be done on time so as to enable the processing of their admission.
- If you have NOT been offered admission yet the Accepted Admission and Reject Admission buttons will be inactive (not clickable and greyed out).
- If you have been offered admission the Accept Admission and Reject Admission buttons will be active (clickable).
- If you Click on “Reject” then it means you are not interested in the Admission and therefore, your Admission will be called-off.
- If you Click on “Accept” then it means you are interested in the Admission and therefore, the school will Update your name on their Admission list/portal.
What to do if YSU Doesn’t Admit you
- Candidates who have not been offered admission yet should closely monitor their admission through JAMB CAPS.
- Candidates who used “awaiting result” during their registration are to upload their O’Level result on JAMB portal so that their institution of choice will be able to process their admission.
If you used awaiting Result then you have to upload upload your result immediately. Follow the steps below to do so.
How to Upload O’Level Result on JAMB
- Visit an accredited JAMB CBT centre or JAMB office or JAMB registration centre/café closest to you.
- Ensure you go along with a copy of your O’level result (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) as well as the email address you used during the online registration and your JAMB profile code.
- Once you get there, request for an upload of your O’level result on JAMB portal.
That was how to access the YSU Admission List 2020, Admission Status checker Portal to see if you are admitted.
- How To Print Jamb Admission Letter 2020 [Easiest Steps]
- Check Admission list for other schools here
- If you are not admitted, then change your course and Institution to secure Admission
- check your Admission status
- Check and upload your O’level on JAMB Portal here
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.