The Yaba College of Technology change of course form for candidates that did not meet up with the cutoff mark of their chosen course is now available.
LATEST UPDATE: This is to inform ND Full-Time candidates who are interested in changing their programme to Library and Information Science, that Change of Course form is now available for the programme online. Interested Candidates are hereby advised to apply appropriately.
YABATECH Change of Course Eligibility.
All B.Sc applicants must have a minimum of 180 UTME score and minimum of 45% aggregate score.
Those changing to ND programmes must have 12% CBT score and minimum of 45% aggregate.
Interested candidates are to ensure that they have the requisite requirements for the programme they are changing to as specified in relevant pages of the 2020 JAMB Brochure. Candidates who do not meet the requirements for the new programme will not be considered for admission.
General Entry Requirement for National Diploma (ND) Full-Time and Degree Programme: SSCE (SSCE/NABTEB) with at least 5 credits obtained at not more than two (2) sittings, which must include English, Mathematics and three other relevant subjects from the minimum entry requirements in JAMB Brochure.
List Of Courses Available for YABATECH Change of Course
The following Programmes are available for change of course.
- Agricultural Technology.
- Building Technology.
- Estate Management.
- Hospitality Management.
- Industrial Maintenance Engineering.
- Leisure and Tourism.
- Metallurgical Engineering.
- Office Technology and Management.
- Polymer Technology.
- Printing Technology.
- Quantity Survey.
- Survey and Geo-informatics.
- Textiles Technology.
- Urban and Regional Planning.
- Welding and Fabrication.
B.SC Edu Courses
- Arts Education.
- Business Education
- Chemistry Education.
- Computer Education.
- Home Economics Education.
- Industrial Technical Education.
- Integrated Science Education.
- Mathematics Education.
- Physics Education.
The courses with the B.SC (ED) tag are educational courses done at Yabatech in affiliation with the University of Nigeria, Nsukka. B.SC (ED) certificate enables its holder to have a career in teaching or lecturing.
How To Apply for YABATECH Change of Course Form
- Visit the school website at yabatech.edu.ng
- Click on Admissions at the Navigation bar.
- On the drop-down menu, click on Apply to YABATECH.
- Place your mouse on the Apply now button, scroll down to “Generate invoice for change of course” and click.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the orange button.
- Copy the Remita code and make payment of 1,000 Naira excluding bank charges.
- After making the payment, click here and enter the Remita number from the previous step.
- Change to the course you want and submit.
Having issues with the change of course? We can do it for you for 2,000 Naira. Call or WhatsApp FlashSchoolGist Cafe on 09027884407.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.