This is how to check Wesley University Admission List 2020/2021 on Jamb and Wesley University Admission Status Portal using your phone.
This page will guide you on everything about Wesley University Admission List 2020, Admission Status checker Portal and how to check your Wesley University admission status on jamb caps and Wesley University Portal.
Wesley University admission list has the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university’s various degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- 1 Is Wesley University ADMISSION LIST FOR 2020 OUT?
- 2 How to check the Wesley University Admission Status 2020
- 3 Check Admission Status 2020 On Wesley University Admission Portal
- 4 How to check Admission Status 2020 On JAMB CAPS Portal
- 5 How to Upload O’Level Result on JAMB
Is Wesley University ADMISSION LIST FOR 2020 OUT?
Wesley University is yet to release her 2020/2021 admission list for all courses. This notice was made to the general public via the University’s official website today.
However, the Wesley University admission list is expected to be out a few weeks after the post UTME screening has been conducted. In light of this, I enjoin you to keep checking back this page as well update this page immediately Wesley University Admission list is out.
NOTE: The list will only contain the names of admitted candidates offered Admission in the Wesley university via JAMB (both UTME and Direct Entry candidates).
How to check the Wesley University Admission Status 2020
Candidates can Check their Wesley University Admission List/Status in two different ways.
One is checking via Jamb Portal and the other is checking via the school admission portal as Guided below.
Check Admission Status 2020 On Wesley University Admission Portal
Follow the step-by-step guide below to check your Wesley University Admission Status via the Jamb portal.
- Go to Wesley University admission status checking portal at https://wustomis.com/prospective_students/
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Click on “Check Status” to see your status
How to check Admission Status 2020 On JAMB CAPS Portal
Below are Steps To Check Your Wesley University Admission Status 2020/2021 on JAMB CAPS Portal.
ALTERNATIVELY, you can also access your Wesley University admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your Wesley University admission status.
What to do if Wesley University Doesn’t Admit you
- Candidates who have not been offered admission yet should closely monitor their admission through JAMB CAPS.
- Candidates who used “awaiting result” during their registration are to upload their O’Level result on JAMB portal so that their institution of choice will be able to process their admission.
If you used awaiting Result then you have to upload your result immediately. Follow the steps below to do so.
How to Upload O’Level Result on JAMB
- Visit an accredited JAMB CBT centre or JAMB office or JAMB registration centre/café closest to you.
- Ensure you go along with a copy of your O’level result (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) as well as the email address you used during the online registration and your JAMB profile code.
- Once you get there, request an upload of your O’level result on the JAMB portal.
That was how to access the Wesley University Admission List 2020, Admission Status checker Portal to see if you are admitted.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.