West African Examinations Council (WAEC) Timetable for School Candidates 2021/2022 [Final International Timetable].
WAEC Timetable 2021: This is to inform the public especially candidates who will be writing the 2021 West African Senior School Certificate Examinations (WASSCE) that the 2021 West African Senior School Certificate Examinations (WASSCE) updated timetable is finally out.
Are you preparing to write the 2021/2022 May/June West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for school candidates? If yes, we are delighted to inform you that the timetable for the exam has been officially released and we have published the 2021 WAEC timetable below for Nigerian candidates. However, the general subjects are applicable to The Gambia, Liberia, Ghana, and Sierra-Leone candidates.
The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) 2021 timetable for the May/June examinations (for school candidates) is out. The WASSCE timetable is extremely important for candidates to become well-prepared in advance for the exams.
According to the timetable, the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for school candidates, 2021, will commence on Monday, August 16, 2021.
WAEC Time Table
Here is the latest WAEC 2021/2022 timetable by the examination management. Accordingly, from this timetable, the examination is scheduled to start Monday 17th, 2020, and end by Saturday 12th September 2020.
- Difference in Time on Question Paper and Timetable: Where the duration indicated on the question paper differs from that on the timetable, the one on the question paper should be followed.
- Question Papers to be Given Out in Advance of the Dates They Are to be Taken
- Visual Art 3
- Paper 3A – Instructions will be given to schools two weeks before the paper is due to be taken.
- Paper 3B – Question paper will be given to candidates two weeks before it is due to be taken.
- Paper 3C -Candidates will be required to execute their projects within six months of the examination year. The period of submission of art pieces will be communicated to schools by the Council.
- General Knowledge-In-Art Paper 3: The question paper for General Knowledge-In-Art 3 will be given to candidates two weeks before the paper is due to be taken.
- Block Laying, Bricklaying and Concrete Works 3 (Practical): Question paper will be given to candidates three days before the paper is due to be taken.
- Project Work Papers: The question papers for project work for Basketry, Graphic Design, Leatherwork, Ceramics, Sculpture, Picture Making, Textiles, Jewellery, Painting & Decorating, Dyeing & Bleaching and Leather Goods Manufacturing & Repair will be forwarded to candidates two weeks in advance of the examination. The exact date for the delivery of question papers to candidates will be communicated to them through their schools.
- Visual Art 3
- Extra Time for Candidates with Special Needs: Candidates with Special Needs should be allowed one and half times the time allotted to other candidates.
Take note of the * :
* Available to candidates in Ghana only
** Available to candidates in Nigeria only
*** Available to candidates in The Gambia and Sierra Leone only
**** Available to candidates in Liberia only
***** Available to candidates in Sierra Leone only
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.