Waec GCE Jan/February Result Checker: This article is for those who have been wondering how to check GCE first series Result online. The West African Examination Council January GCE result is finally out.
This is to inform the general public that the board conducting the WAEC Gce examination has successfully uploaded the result of the examination on their official portal which is www.waecdirect.org, all candidates that participate in the exam can now visit their portal to check his/her result,
How To Check WAEC GCE Result 2019/2020.
- Go to WAEC result checking portal @ www.waecdirect.org.
- Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number. (This is your 7-Digit center number followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 4123456789)
- Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year eg. 2019
- Select the Type of Examination i.e. PRIVATE CANDIDATE RESULT
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
- Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card
- Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up
NOTE: You can only use your Waec result scratch card 5 times, so be wise!
How To Check WAEC GCE Nov/Dec Result via SMS.
In case you want to check your 2019 WAEC GCE result via sms, use the shortcode format below:
WAEC*ExamNo*PIN*ExamYear To short-code 32327 (MTN, Airtel & Glo subscribers)
For example -: WAEC*4250101001*123456789012*2018
NOTE: Ensure you adhere strictly to the format above. There should be no space in the message.
Wait for your result to be delivered on your phone via SMS. (SMS Cost N30 Only).
Information To Be Release Along With The Result.
The board conducting the WAEC GCE will also release the detail/statistics of the examination which are:
- The total number of candidate that register for the exam
- The total number of candidate that sat for the exam
- Candidates that have the highest grade
- Total Number of Candidate that pass the examination in percentage (%)
- Total Number of candidate that fail the examination in percentage (%)