The University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Post UTME Form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. The Cut-off mark is 180. The deadline to apply is 15th January 2021. See how to apply and other details below.
LATEST UPDATE: This is to inform the general public that the University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Post UTME Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session is Out. Registration has commenced on Wednesday 5th August 2020 and will end on January 15, 2021.
Candidates Eligible to Obtain UNN Post UTME Form.
- All candidates who chose the University as their first choice of institution and scored 180 and above in the 2020 UTME.
- Candidates awaiting O’level result can apply.
How to Apply for UNN Post UTME Form.
- Log on to the UNN Website: www.unn.edu.ng
- Click on UNN portal (Top right corner of the Website)
- Click Prospective Students and click Online Application Form
- The Click on 2020/2021 Post UTME Admission Screening Application
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Generate Invoice
- Proceed to bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
- Return to Portal
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number
- Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter O/Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number)
- Re-enter your grades correctly
- Upload Certificates (Ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB):
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government Identification
- First School Leaving Certificate
- JAMB Result Slip
- O/Level 1
- O/Level 2 (for double sitting candidates) and,
- Click the NEXT button
- Review Summary Page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
- Click SUBMIT
- Print Acknowledgement Slip
CLOSING DATE: The Deadline to apply for UNN screening is Friday, August 28, 2020.
UNN Post UTME Screening Dates?
Details on the screening mode will be released later. Keep checking this website for Updates.
Clarification n UNN Post UTME
- You don’t need JAMB Original result for the POST UTME registration or screening. The notification of result is okay.
- You can register without your FIRST SCHOOL LEAVING CERT and Testimonial. You can use affidavit for both of them
- Candidates Awaiting May/June and June/July SSCE can register. When the result comes out you will upload it on jamb portal.
- You are mandated to upload your birth certificate, local government identification letter or certificate of origin from the state government. It must not be the original copies, printouts and photocopies would do. If you still don’t have them you van use affidavit.
- Incase you still don’t know, the post ume questions will come from the four subjects you wrote in Jamb and there will be 15 questions to be answered for each of the subjects.
- Admission will be determined by average/aggregate points that is Jamb score plus post UME score divided by 2.
The admission average cut off point is 200.
Please note that no one who score below 200 average points would be considered for admission into any course in the university.
- Candidates with very low Jamb scores, do well to meet up in post UTME. For example if you scored 180 in Jamb your target in post ume should a score of at least 220 since 220 plus 180 divided by 2 gives you an average point of 200.
- Departmental cut off marks will be determined by the overall performance of candidates seeking admission into a particular course based, on the available merit admission quota.
- The post ume screening exercise together with Direct Entry screening targets about 50,000 applicants of which 9000 or less would be admitted. So endeavour to excel in your post ume or DE test by aiming for the highest mark you can get after all It’s survival of the fittest.
Some Notable things to Note about UNN Post UTME
- No GSM handsets, calculators or any extraneous materials are allowed into the screening halls
- The venues for the screening exercises were:
- Nnamdi Azikiwe Library (Digital Library);
- Centre for Distance and e-Learning, University of Nigeria, Nsukka
- Documents Needed for UNN Post UTME: All candidates were required to bring the following to the screening exercise:
- A copy of Online Acknowledgement Slip
- 2020/2021 JAMB Result Slip
Nature Of UNN Post UTME Examination
- For each subject, there was 17 questions to answer 15 questions you think you know. This mean you will answer a total of 60 questions for the exam.
- The time to answer all the questions is 60mins (1 hour).
- You are free to review your answers before you submit.
- Some Jamb past questions came out. Questions lifted exactly as they are from jamb past question
- Colored acknowledgement slip print was requested with your jamb result slip.
- Some candidates said they saw some UNN POST UTME PAST QUESTIONS.
- Try to be at the venue of your exam at least 30 minutes before your time on the acknowledgement slip.
- When you get to the venue 30mins before your exam time,you will join a queue into the exam Venue based on your exam time and SCORE range.
- You will have to be patient.One of the officials there will openly announce the score range that is permitted to enter the exam hall at that particular time,so listen attentively.
- After the arrangements,you will move in,but before you are been given your own computer,you will have to go through accreditation with your acknowledgement slip
- During the Accreditation,a pass code will be written on your acknowledgement slip by the official doing the accreditation.
- On getting to your computer,you will be required to input the pass code that was written on your acknowledgement slip during accreditation.Without that you can’t log in
- After you input the pass code,the next stage is your jamb registration number.You will simply input your jamb registration number twice in different columns and submit.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.