University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Direct Entry Screening Result for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
The results of candidates that participated in the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) direct entry screening exercise for the 2020/2021 academic session have been released. See how to check UNN Direct Entry screening results below.
This is to inform all candidates who participated in the University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) 2020/2021 Direct Entry (DE) Screening Test that the results have been released.
Candidates will be required to pay 1,000 (excluding bank and/or remita charges) before they can access the UNN Direct Entry Result. This payment can be made in any bank nationwide and must be through Remita.
How to Check UNN Direct Entry Screening Result
- Visit: unnportal.unn.edu.ng/CheckDEResults.aspx
- Enter Your JAMB Reg Number in the space provided and click SUBMIT
- Click on Proceed to generate an invoice.
- Enter your email address and phone number. Then click on SUBMIT.
- Print-out the invoice and take it to the bank or PAY WITH YOUR ATM CARD.
- After payment, re-visit the result checking website above and enter your JAMB Reg Number. Your result will be displayed.
Goodluck to you as you check the UNN DE Result.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.