The University of Education Winneba has released her admission forms for the 2021/2022 academic session. UEW Admission form for Undergraduate and postgraduate has been released for 2021/2022 Academic Session, check details below to Apply.
Applications are invited from qualified and interested candidates for University of Education Winneba 2021/2022 admission.
Therefore every applicant who needs Admission at the University of Education Winneba Should rush and secure this opportunity before the Application closing date.
How To Apply for UEW Admission form
University of Education, Winneba online application vouchers are obtainable at the following banks: GCB, Ecobank, Unibank, HFC Bank, Universal Merchant Bank, Prudential Bank, Zenith Bankand ADB Bank.
COST OF APPLICATION FORMS
- Local Applicants : GH¢250.00
- Foreign Applicants and Ghanaian Applicants outside Ghana: $100 (One Hundred United States Dollars).
All applications must be submitted online at www.uew.edu.gh
There is additional information on the website to guide you.
In all cases, the following documents should be attached to the completed online application forms:
I Copies of certificates.
ii Copies of Transcripts of academic record
iii One recent passport-size photograph.
iv. Three referees’ reports. (To be submitted directly by referees to):
School of Graduate Studies
P.O. BOX 25
Applicants should note that:
No application will be processed unless all requirements are fully met.
- Any change of address must be communicated at once to the Dean, School of Graduate Studies.
- A change of program after submission of application forms will NOT be allowed.
- ALL certificates and results slip other than those from the West African Examinations Council, the Universities in Ghana, and Institutions accredited by the National Accreditation Board should be cleared with the Accreditation Board and the evaluation report attached to the certificate(s).