UNIPORT Admission List For 2020/2021 Released Online-The University of Port Harcourt (publicly known as Uniport) management has finally disclosed that the uniport admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session has been published, released and uploaded on the jamb website.
Using this platform, I would love to inform the general public, especially all candidates who participated in the Uniport PostUTME screening exercise, that the University Of Port-Harcourt management board, has released the names of all candidates who have been successfully admitted into the institution for 2020/2021 academic session, and that the admission list has been uploaded on JAMB website.
Is UNIPORT Admission List 2020 Out?
No! UNIPORT Admission List for 2020 academic year is not out. However, it is certain that UNIPORT will release her Admission list before the end of September 2020.
In light of this, if you want to know immediately UNIPORT Admission List is out, I enjoin you to drop your WhatsApp number in the comment section below or alternatively you Subscribe to our newsletter to get notified immediately it is out.
- UNN School Fees For all Courses 2020 Finally Updated
- UNILAG Admission Requirements 2020/2021
- How Much Is JAMB Form 2020/2021? Revealed Price.
How To Check UNIPORT Admission List
Procedure 1: For you to successfully check your admission status, you are required to visit the jamb admission status checking website.
All Candidates are expected to check their admission status on the JAMB website now using the procedures and guidelines below.
- Log into your jamb profile using your email and password.
- In your profile, click on admission status in the menu.
- Enter your JAMB registration number again and click on check.
- Now, if you have been admitted, it will show you ADMITTED. All you have to do is to accept the admission.
- Also, if you have not been admitted you will see “YET TO BE ADMITTED”.
- If you are not admitted, it is advisable to continue checking the portal because more lists will be released as time goes on.
Source = https://www.uniport.edu.ng/