University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session | 1st Batch. The admission list of the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released. Prospective students can now check their admission status
LATEST UPDATE: The University of Port Harcourt, UNIPORT Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session is out, see details below how to check your UNIPORT admission status!
The University of Port Harcourt (publicly known as Uniport) management has finally disclosed that the uniport admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session has been published, released, and uploaded on the jamb website.
Using this platform, I would love to inform the general public, especially all candidates who participated in the Uniport PostUTME screening exercise, that the University Of Port-Harcourt management board, has released the names of all candidates who have been successfully admitted into the institution for 2020/2021 academic session, and that the admission list has been uploaded on JAMB website.
Is UNIPORT Admission List 2020 Out?
Yes! This is to inform the public that the management of the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) has released the admission list that contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into its various undergraduate programs for the 2020/2021 academic session.
As of the time of updating this page, the admission list can only be accessed on the JAMB portal. Candidates can follow the procedure below to check their admission status.
- UNN School Fees For all Courses 2020 Finally Updated
- UNILAG Admission Requirements 2020/2021
- How Much Is JAMB Form 2020/2021? Revealed Price.
How To Check UNIPORT Admission List
Procedure 1: For you to successfully check your admission status, you are required to visit the jamb admission status checking website.
All Candidates are expected to check their admission status on the JAMB website now using the procedures and guidelines below.
- Log into your jamb profile using your email and password.
- In your profile, click on admission status in the menu.
- Enter your JAMB registration number again and click on check.
- Now, if you have been admitted, it will show you ADMITTED. All you have to do is to accept the admission.
- Also, if you have not been admitted you will see “YET TO BE ADMITTED”.
- If you are not admitted, it is advisable to continue checking the portal because more lists will be released as time goes on.
Notice to Fresh Students:
- Candidates who will be below 16 years of age by October 31st, 2020 need not proceed with Registration.
- Admitted candidates should accept their admission on the JAMB website (CAPS) or the admission will be withdrawn.
- No candidate can be offered admission EXCEPT O’level result(s) have been successfully uploaded on JAMB website (CAPS). ALL candidates not yet admitted SHOULD therefore upload their O’level result(s) at UNIPORT ICTC or any accredited JAMB CBT center.
- Admission is still in progress
- All candidates are advised to regularly check their admission status on JAMB website (CAPS) and accept the admission offer to enable completion of the admission process.
Source = https://www.uniport.edu.ng/
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.