Follow this guide to get the Osun State University, UNIOSUN Direct Entry Application form 2020/2021 & Requirements for Admission.
Candidates that wishes to apply for Osun State University (UNIOSUN) Direct Entry Admission can see the qualification requirements below and follow the steps below to apply.
Read down to see UNIOSUN Direct Entry requirements and how to apply below.
The Osun State University (UNIOSUN) Direct Entry Admission is strictly on qualification.
UNIOSUN Direct Entry Admission and Programmes are for those that already possess a diploma certificate and wishes to go for a degree programme in the Osun State University (UNIOSUN).
In Osun State University (UNIOSUN), candidates that gained admission through Osun State University (UNIOSUN) direct entry will start from Year 2 (200 level).
How Much is UNIOSUN Direct Entry Form
The Osun State University (UNIOSUN) Direct Entry Form and screening fee is just N2000.
Is UNIOSUN direct Entry Form Out?
All interested candidates should note that the Osun State University (UNIOSUN) direct entry form for 2020/2021 is out and it is obtainable on the Official Osun State University (UNIOSUN) Direct Entry Admission portal.
HOW TO APPLY FOR JAMB DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION.
This is a guide on how to apply for JAMB Direct Entry Admission.
If you have written your JAMB Exam already, then you can skip this step to the step below to see how to apply for the Osun State University (UNIOSUN) direct entry admission.
- Create Jamb direct entry profile. See how to create jamb profile here.
- Go to any approved bank or Jamb CBT Center to get an E-Pin. keep as conﬁdential your security details such as registration numbers, password/numbers of ATM Cards, e-mail addresses and E-Pins.
- Each candidate must personally create a JAMB profile on the JAMB portal. This is the first stage of DE Registration.
- Registration will be done at Jamb approved CBT centres.
- Each Candidate is to collect his e-slip at the end of registration as evidence of registration.
- As it is the practice, centres are allowed to charge not more than ₦700 as registration fee.
How to Apply for Osun State University (UNIOSUN) Direct Entry Admission.
Eligible candidates should follow the steps below to apply and registration via the University portals Online
- Visit uniosun.edu.ng
- Navigate to the Admission Application page
- Select Direct Entry as the Admissions Form Type
- Enter your phone number and email address
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card / lnternet Banking or at any branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip.
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration.
- Printout the Slip/ Form and attach it when going for the POST Utme exercise.
Qualification for UNIOSUN Direct Entry Admission?
It is not all candidates that apply for Osun State University (UNIOSUN) direct entry admission that will be admitted.
All interested candidates can apply for Osun State University (UNIOSUN) direct entry Admission but all of them must be weigh base on the Osun State University (UNIOSUN) direct entry Admission Criteria.
Applying for Osun State University (UNIOSUN) direct entry is based on your choice of entry into the school.
Direct entry admission into Osun State University (UNIOSUN) is mainly for applicants who already had a supplementary certificate in combination to their secondary school O’Level.
But if you are an O’Level holder devoid of any extra certificate, direct entry is not for you.
Osun State University (UNIOSUN) Direct Entry Eligibility 2020.
Below is the compulsory Osun State University Direct Entry Application Eligibility and qualifications.
- Candidates must choose Osun State University as their first choice during JAMB Registration.
- Applicants must have Upper Credit at OND/HND where applicable. However, Statistics, Agriculture, Performing Arts and History and International Studies, may consider lower Credit. Only Computer Science accepts HND for admission into 200 Level.
- You must have Merit in two (2) relevant NCE subjects (where applicable);
- A minimum of 6 points in the two relevant subjects in IJMB, NABTEB, GCE, Cambridge or equivalent;
- A minimum of O’Level credit pass in ﬁve (5) subjects at not more than two sittings with at least two prescribed subjects (for each discipline) at Principal or Advanced level. No subject shall be counted twice at both Ordinary and Advanced Level.
- UNIOSUN Admission List Status Checker
- Get UNIOSUN Post UTME Application Form for 2020
- See UNIOSUN School fees & Acceptance fee Schedule for 2020/2021 Here
- Check complete UNIOSUN Cut off Mark and Admission Requirements Here
Please SHARE this with your friends and make sure you leave a Comment on your thought on this guide in the comment box to below to let us know your concern on this.