University of Medical Sciences, UNIMED Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Session is out. The Cut-off mark to apply is 180. Candidates who did not choose the University can also apply. The form cost N12,000. The UNIMED Direct Entry Form is also Out. See other vital information below.
This page covers full instructions and guidelines for UNIMED POST UTME undergraduate Admission application 2020/2021 academic session.
If you have chosen the Ondo University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED) as your first choice institution, I charge you to start preparing for the 2020 Post UTME Screening Exercise because it will soon start.
This is to inform the general public especially candidates who chose University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED) as their choice of Institution that UNIMED post utme form for 2020/2021 Session is Not yet out.
- 1 UNIMED JAMB and Admission Cut Off Mark.
- 2 UNIMED Post UTME Screening, Admission Requirements and Eligibility.
- 3 UNIMED Post UTME Screening Schedule 2020
- 4 UNIMED Post UTME Form Closing Date
- 5 Other Important Things to Note
Is UNIMED POST UTME 2020 Form Out?
This is to inform all candidates interested in University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED) that the post utme form for 2020/2021 Session is Out.
How Much Is UNIMED Post UTME Form?
The Ondo University of Medical Sciences, UNIMED Post UTME application form is two thousand Naira (N2,000) only. It is important to note that this fee is non-refundable and should be paid to the university’s official payment Portal only.
So if you want to Know when UNIMED post UTME will start, I enjoin you to drop your WhatsApp number in the comment section below or alternatively, you keep checking back because we will post it here immediately it has been announced.
UNIMED JAMB and Admission Cut Off Mark.
Eligible candidates should log on to University website www.unimed.edu.ng.
Then, take the following steps:
- Click on Admission;
- Click on Post-UTME to access the Post-UTME Portal;
- Click on PAYMENT to make payment via online payment system using VISA or MASTER Card. Note that VERVE Card is not allowed;
- After payment, Print Payment Receipt
- On Post-UTME Portal, Click on APPLICATION FORM with your UTME Registration Number and Payment Transaction ID to complete the screening form.
UNIMED Post UTME Screening, Admission Requirements and Eligibility.
- UTME: Candidates that scored the required minimum of 170.
- Direct Entry: Candidates that possess a minimum of Lower Credit in National Diploma (ND), Nasarawa State University Diploma, Merit in Nigeria Certificate of Education (NCE), eight (8) points in Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination (IJMBE).
- Candidates must have chosen UNIMED as first choice. However, candidate who didn’t choose UNIMED as first choice of institution are required to change to first choice on jamb portal to qualify for the screening.
UNIMED Post UTME Screening Schedule 2020
Screening Exercise Dates: Thursday 12th and Friday 13th September, 2020 beginning from 7.00am daily. Note: This schedule might be subject to changes.
|Faculty of Clinical Sciences, Faculty of Dental Sciences and Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences||Thursday 12th September, 2020|
|Faculty of Allied Health Sciences, Faculty of Nursing Science, Faculty of Science and Direct Entry Candidates||Friday 13th September, 2020|
Venue: MIS Centre, Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo City
UNIMED Post UTME Form Closing Date
Please take note that the on-line registration for the Ondo University of Medical Sciences, UNIMED Post UTME exercise is not yet announced.
Flashschoolgist.com Will Update you on when the Ondo University of Medical Sciences, UNIMED Post UTME Registration will end.
Other Important Things to Note
- Any candidate who fails to present himself/herself for the Admission Screening Exercise will NOT be considered for admission.
- Kindly note also, that valid payments for purchase of forms can only be done as described above and NOT into any individual’s account. Anyone who deals with any individual and/or makes payment(s) into any individual’s account does so at her/his own risk!.
- The University does NOT have individual/sales agents. For the avoidance of doubt, valid and authentic details about admissions into the programmes offered by UNIMED can be obtained only at the University’s administrative office and at the university’s website www.unimed.edu.ng
- ON NO ACCOUNT SHOULD CANDIDATES MAKE PAYMENT TO ANY UNAUTHORISED ACCOUNT. PLEASE SEEK CLARIFICATION IN CASE OF DOUBT..
Make sure you follow the instructions given by the school management.
If you have any question concerning the 2020/2021 UNIMED Post Utme Registration Form, you can ask via the comment section.