UNIMAID Post UTME Form 2020: The University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Post UTME and Direct Entry Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is out. The cut-off mark for UTME is 160. Candidates who didn’t choose UNIMAID can also apply. The deadline to apply is 30th October 2020.
University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) is now selling its Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for admission into its undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the requirements and how to obtain UNIMAID post UTME form below.
Latest Update: UNIMAID Post UTME Registration has been reopened. See more details below.
It is of great opportunity to inform you that the University of Maiduguri, (UNIMAID) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 academic session is out. Registration commenced on 1st July and will end on 30th October 2020.
The Direct Entry (DE) Form is also currently on sale.
It is imperative to note that just like last year, UNIMAID will not conduct any form of screening (physical or aptitude test) for aspirants of the Institution.
Candidates Eligible to Apply for UNIMAID Post UTME Form
- Candidates that picked the University in 2020 UTME and Scored a minim of 160 in the UTME.
- Candidates who scored 160 and above but did not choose UNIMAID in JAMB can also apply.
- FOR DIRECT Entry Candidates: A minimum of Lower Credit/Merit in Diploma, 9 points in NCE/IJMB or Second Class Lower Division from a recognized institution.
Deadline to Apply: Registration exercise for the UNIMAID Post-UTME screening exercise started on 1st July 2020 and the portal for registration will close on 30th October 2020.
How Much is UNIMAID Post UTME Form? The official cost for the post-UTME form is Two Thousand Naira Only (N2,000).
How to Apply for UNIMAID Post UTME Form.
- Visit UNIMAID UTME/DE Portal via portal.unimaid.edu.ng/putme
- Click on Register to create an account.
- Fill the form opened to create the UTME/DE Screening account.
- First Name
- Choose Entry Mode (UTME or DE)
- E-mail Address (Username)
- Password (Must contain Upper Case and a number). Be sure of the password you use.
- Click Register Account
- A confirmation link will be sent to your email click on the confirm email button and you will be redirected to the payment page.
- Payment Options:
- Click pay icon
- Print invoice (RRR invoice)
- Go to any banks with your RRR invoice and make your payment
- ATM Payment Option
- Click pay icon
- Select card type (Master Card, Verve Card, etc)
- Enter your Phone No. (that you receive alerts)
- Upon Confirmation, click proceed
- On unified payment-Enter card details and click OK
- Authentication SMS will be sent to your phone
- Enter the OTP number received and click submit
- After making the payment, go back and log to the site with your username (email address or jamb registration number) and password
- Continue with your registration
First, you will be redirected to the course selection page where you will be required to provide the following:
- Next, you will be redirected to a bio-data form. Ensure to fill all the required fields, upload a recent passport photograph. Save and click next.
- On the next step, you will be required to provide details of previous institutions attended with qualifications obtained. Direct Entry (DE) students should ensure to provide the grades obtained from any post-secondary school attended.
- Next, you will be directed to a documents upload page where you are to upload scanned copies of your certificates and results.
- Click-submit when completed
- Click submit when completed and confirm completion
- Upon successful completion, the message “Application submitted successfully it cannot be altered. Thanks” will be displayed.
- Note: You will not be invited for physical screening or aptitude tests. You will also be notified once admitted through the JAMB CAPS portal or text message.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.