UNILORIN Post UTME Past Questions and Answers 2020/2021 PDF: All candidates preparing for the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) post UTME screening exercise 2020 needs this UNILORIN Post UTME Past Questions and Answers for a better preparation.
This UNILORIN post UTME past questions and answers is made available to assist prospective candidates with fast, easy and reliable access to Practice UNILORIN Post-Jamb Questions in any subject of their choice with NO internet connection on their computer, smartphones and tablets.
UNILORIN Post UTME Exam Requirements 2020
Before we go further, there are some requirements that you should endeavor to go with when going for UNILORIN 2020 Post UTME Exam. Some of the most compulsory requirements includes:
- Your passport photograph for identity purpose.
- UNILORIN Post UTME Registration Slip
- Exam writing materials
- Original UTME Result.. Print here
- O’level Result
Other requirements will be communicated to you later. Meanwhile, candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam hall with the following:
- Mobile and electronic Devices.
- Textbooks or any material that violets the exam policy.
- Indecent dressing etc.
Why do you need this Post UTME Past Questions?
- Most of the UNILORIN Post UTME Exam Questions are usually set from past questions.
- The past questions will give you insight on how the main exam questions will look like.
- It will also give you clue on which topics the questions do come from.
- It will also help you to know the exam format, scheme and preamble.
UNILORIN Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
We provide Complete UNILORIN Post-UTME Past Questions for Faculties of Sciences, Medicine, Engineering, Arts, Law, Management, Social and every other Faculty in UNILORIN. So, This is an official UNILORIN Post UTME Past Question and Answers for courses under the above listed Faculties.
Advice: Please study subjects related to your course of study while preparing for UNILORIN Post utme exam.
UNILORIN Post UTME Exam Guidelines:
- UNILORIN Post UTME usually lasts for 30 minutes
- All questions carry equal marks. Do not waste time on any question but ensure you attempt all questions.
- Be punctual and ensure you are well composed
- Ensure you eat well before the examination as you may have to stay more than expected before the exam begins
- UNILORIN Post UTME Exam has a total of 50 questions and its written in batches according to departments.
- Candidates should write their full Names (surname first). JAMB Registration number. Paper code, Sex. JAMB score.
- Ensure You Come Along With a Copy Of Your Post Utme Registration Printout Or Payment Slip, Utme Original Result And Any Other Relevant Document.
How to Download UNILORIN Post UTME Past Questions and Answers:
The cost of the UNILORIN Post UTME Past Questions and Answers is N1,000.00 naira only for four subject’s combination.
For instance you are writing for UNILORIN Post UTME for Medicine & Surgery, you will be required to purchase at least four subjects which are;
- Use of English
The course selection in the Post UTME exams depends on the subjects you wrote in JAMB.
To make your payment and get your own UNILORIN Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, kindly make payment into the following account Details:
- Pay the sum of one thousand Naira into this bank detail to get a copy of UNILORIN Post UTME Past Questions and Answers immediately.
- Account Name: Oyeniyi Adewale Michael
- Account Number: 0762371727
- Bank Name: ACCESS BANK
And after that payment Send the following:
- Depositors Name
- Teller Number
- Amount Paid
- Course of Study
- School of Study
If you are Making A direct Transfer, ensure you screenshot the transfer details and send to our number below. And your favorites Email Address to Flashschoolgist Official Whatsapp number. Also ensure you call to verify before and after payment to avoid unforeseen errors.
- 09027884407 (Whatsapp CONTACT DETAILS) or to this email
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is really important, however, that you read this article to the end to get other vital information.
If you have more question or want more clarification from us, then use the comment box below to drop your own comment and question and we will give you a feedback immediately.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.