University of Ilorin, UNILORIN Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 academic session is out. The Cut-off mark to apply is between 180 – 260. The form cost N2,000. See details below
This is to inform the general public especially candidates who choose the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) as their choice of Institution that UNILORIN post UTME form for 2020/2021 Session is out.
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on the UNILORIN admission portal www.unilorin.edu.ng.
Without much further ado, let’s keep on going.
Courses Offered In Unilorin.
The University of Ilorin as various Accredited Courses Approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria, so if you want to change your course and you are confused about the list of courses offered in Unilorin follow this link:
Unilorin Cut Off Mark.
University of Ilorin general UTME cut off mark is 180 but there are some courses that require more than 180 like Medicine, Law, Veterinary Medicine and so on, follow the link below to view the full list of Unilorin cut off mark:
- 1 University Of Ilorin Post UTME 2020/2021 Eligibility.
- 2 University Of Ilorin Direct Entry 2020/2021 Eligibility.
- 3 How To Apply For UNILORIN Post UTME 2020/2021.
How Much Is UNILORIN Post UTME form?
The official cost for the UNILORIN post utme form is Two Thousand Naira Only (N2,000) Excluding bank charges.
University Of Ilorin Post UTME 2020/2021 Eligibility.
- Candidate Must Choose the University of Ilorin as the first choice of institution
- Candidate must have a minimum of 180 in the UTME for courses other than Optometry and Vision Science,
- Candidate must have Five (5) O/L Credits in Mathematics, English Language, and other three (3) relevant subjects at not more than two sittings.
- For MB: BS Optometry & Vision Science candidates must have Five (5) O/L Credits in Mathematics, English Language, and other three (3) relevant subjects at not more than one sitting.
University Of Ilorin Direct Entry 2020/2021 Eligibility.
- Candidates must choose University of Ilorin their first choice
- Upper Credit at OND/HND where applicable. However, Statistics, Agriculture, Performing Arts, and History, and International Studies may consider lower Credit. Only Computer Science accepts HND for admission into 200 Level.
- Merit in two (2) relevant NCE subjects (where applicable);
- A minimum of 6 points in the two relevant subjects in IJMB, NABTEB, GCE, Cambridge or equivalent;
- 13 points at A/L in IJMB, NABTEB, GCE or Cambridge of equivalent in Physics, Chemistry and Biology for MB; BS; or
- Second Class (Upper Division) Honours Degree in Anatomy, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Physiology, Zoology or any other relevant courses in the Life Science
How To Apply For UNILORIN Post UTME 2020/2021.
- Make sure your data is ON
- Go to UNILORIN Pre-Admission screening registration portal http://www.uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/putme_registration.php,
- Type in your JAMB Registration Number and SURNAME in the boxes provided.
- DE candidates should click OK button on the dialog box displayed and enter your names; and
- UTME candidates should click on the Get Details button for your JAMB information;
- Click on make payments
- Select your ATM card type (e.g Verve or Master Card)
- Enter your Card Number
- Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin
- Then click on Pay
Please note: Do not Refresh your browser while the process is going on to avoid multiple deductions from your account. If nothing is displayed after 10 minutes, close the browser and restart again.
After Payment What Next.
- Click on Continue Registration Link on the main menu.
- Fill in your other bio-data and necessary details truthfully on the webpage. All candidates should upload their Passports by clicking on Browse button and select your picture. Your Passport must not be more than 20KB.
- Acceptable format (JPEG)
- The picture must be a digital passport photograph
- The resolution must be at least 200 DPI
- The dimension should not be less than 251 × 297 pixels
- Each photograph should capture the head and top of the shoulders so that the faces take up to 70-80% of the photograph.
- Show the eyes looking directly at the camera
- Show skin tone naturally
- Have a uniform red background
- Maximum of 20kb.
- The signature must be clearly scanned
- Acceptable format (JPEG)
- The resolution must be at least 200 DPI
- The dimension should not be less than 134 × 33 pixels
- The signature should be in black ink and should be on a plain background (no lines)
- The signature must be clear and bold
- Maximum of 15kb
- On completion of bio-data. Click on the Next Step button then click OK on the message dialog box.
- All Direct Entry (DE) candidates should complete the Institution of choice and click on Save then click OK on the message dialog box.
- On completion of the choice of Institution click Next Step button.
For Direct Entry (DE) Candidate
- Direct Entry candidates are required to select their Higher Academic Qualification(s) from the drop-down and click on Save. On the dialog box click OK;
- To add more Higher Academic Qualifications click on qualifications drop-down to select your additional qualifications to click on save; and
- Click on the Next Step.
- All candidates (UTME and DE) are required to supply their O’ level (O/L) details as follows:
- Pick Number of sitting(s) by clicking on the drop-down button
- Enter all the required O’ level (O/L) details; and
- Click on the Submit button then click OK on the message dialog box.
- Pre-Admission Screening Registration form;
- Payment Receipt.
Candidate Should Also Note
- Awaiting results should not apply, please.
- As part of the screening exercise, candidates are expected to follow instructions and accurately enter the required information. False submission of information/results will attract automatic disqualification
- Successful candidates would be communicated via e-mail and SMS.
Change of Course
Candidates seeking a change, of course, will be required to pay a fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,500.00) only (excluding bank charges)
International Candidates who have not taken part in the UTME or filled Direct Entry Form can reach the University Admissions Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org for information on admission into the University. Such candidates will not be required to make any payment at this stage.
ALSO NOTE: UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN POST UTME FORM IS NOT YET OUT, I WILL UPDATE THIS PAGE AS SOON AS IT IS OUT.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.