The University of Ilorin, UNILORIN Direct entry registration Form for 2020/2021 academic session is out. The form cost N2,000. See details below
This page is created for University Of Ilorin, UNILORIN direct entry form 2020/2021, ever since I wrote an article on Unilorin Post Utme Form, a lot of Direct Entry aspirants has been asking me various questions about UNILORIN Direct Entry which is the main reason I decided to put up this article so as to answer all questions as regards UNILORIN Direct Entry Registration, when it’ll start and when it’ll end also.
This is to inform the general public that the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Direct Enter form for 2020/2021 academic Session is also Out.
Note that wrong Entries will automatically disqualify a candidate.
This is to inform the general public especially those that choose University Of Ilorin as there first choice during Jamb direct entry registration that the University website for the online submission of their bio-data, SSCE/NECO/O’L, GCE A/L, NCE/ND/HND results is now open for this year and interested candidates can get the Direct Entry form now while it’s still out. This publication was made known via the University’s Official Website (@www.unilorin.edu.ng)
- 1 How Much Is University Of Ilorin UNILORIN Direct Entry 2020/2021?
- 2 University Of Ilorin UNILORIN Direct Entry 2020/2021 Requirement.
- 3 How To Apply For University Of Ilorin Direct Entry Form 2020/2021.
How Much Is University Of Ilorin UNILORIN Direct Entry 2020/2021?
University Of Ilorin UNILORIN Direct Entry form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
University Of Ilorin UNILORIN Direct Entry 2020/2021 Requirement.
- Candidates must choose University of Ilorin their first choice
- Upper Credit at OND/HND where applicable. However, Statistics, Agriculture, Performing Arts and History and International Studies, may consider lower Credit. Only Computer Science accepts HND for admission into 200 Level.
- Merit in two (2) relevant NCE subjects (where applicable);
- A minimum of 6 points in the two relevant subjects in IJMB, NABTEB, GCE, Cambridge or equivalent;
- 13 points at A/L in IJMB, NABTEB, GCE or Cambridge of equivalent in Physics, Chemistry and Biology for MB;BS; or
- Second Class (Upper Division) Honours Degree in Anatomy, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Physiology, Zoology or any other relevant courses in the Life Science.
How To Apply For University Of Ilorin Direct Entry Form 2020/2021.
- CLICK HERE Go to UNILORIN Pre-Admission screening registration portal
- Type in your JAMB Registration Number and SURNAME in the boxes provided.
- DE candidates should click OK button on the dialog box displayed and enter your names
- Click on make payments
- Select your ATM card type (e.g Verve or Master Card)
- Enter your Card Number
- Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin
- Then click on Pay
Please note: Do not Refresh your browser while the process is going on to avoid multiple deductions from your account. If nothing is displayed after 10 minutes, close the browser and restart again.
After Payment What Next.
- Click on Continue Registration Link on the main menu.
- Fill in your other bio-data and necessary details truthfully on the webpage. All candidates should upload their Passports by clicking on Browse button and select your picture. Your Passport must not be more than 20KB.
- Acceptable format (JPEG)
- Picture must be digital passport photograph
- Resolution must be at least 200 DPI
- Dimension should not be less than 251 × 297 pixels
- Each photograph should capture head and top of the shoulders so that the faces take up to 70-80% of the photograph.
- Show the eyes looking directly at the camera
- Show skin tone naturally
- Have a uniform red background
- Maximum of 20kb.
- The signature must be clearly scanned
- Acceptable format (JPEG)
- The resolution must be at least 200 DPI
- Dimension should not be less than 134 × 33 pixels
- The signature should be in black ink and should be on a plain background (no lines)
- The signature must be clear and bold
- Maximum of 15kb
- On completion of bio-data. click on Next Step button then click OK on the message dialog box.
- Candidates should complete the Institution of choice and click on Save then click OK on the message dialog box.
- Candidates are required to select their Higher Academic Qualification(s) from the drop down and click on Save. On the dialog box click OK;
- To add more Higher Academic Qualifications click on qualifications drop down to select your additional qualifications click on save; and
- Click on Next Step
NOTE: UNILORIN (DE) FORM 2020/2021 IS NOT YET OUT, BUT YOU CAN JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP TO GET THE LATEST UPDATE ABOUT IT & ASK US QUESTION.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO USE THE COMMENT BOX AND MAKE SURE YOU SHARE THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS & LOVES ONES.