UNILAG Post UTME Form 2020: On this page today, i will be discussing with you all that you need to know about UNILAG POST UTME Form and Screening Exercise date for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
This is to inform all interested candidates that participated in the just concluded Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Examination that the University Of Lagos, UNILAG has published guidelines for their 2020/2021 Post UTME registration Exercise.
The notice of the post UTME form and screening exercise was made known via the university’s official website (@www.unilag.edu.ng)
In a recap, in this article I will elucidate on the UNILAG POST UTME Screening Exercise 2020, UNILAG required cut-off mark, screening date, and how to apply for the UNILAG POST UTME Exercise 2020. All aspirants of University Of Lagos, UNILAG should follow the guidelines below so as to know what they are to do to gain admission in UNILAG.
- 1 How Much is UNILAG Post UTME form?
- 2 UNILAG POST UTME Screening Exercise Date 2020.
- 3 Requirements for UNILAG POST UTME Screening Exercise 2020.
- 4 UNILAG Required Cut Off Mark 2020
- 5 Eligibility for UNILAG Post UTME application 2020/2021
- 6 How to apply for the University of Lagos, UNILAG Post UTME Exercise 2020/2021
- 7 Deadline for UNILAG Post UTME Form 2020
How Much is UNILAG Post UTME form?
The University Of Lagos, UNILAG Post UTME application form is two thousand Naira (N2,000) only. It is imperative you note that this fee is non-refundable and should be paid to the university’s official payment Portal.
UNILAG POST UTME Screening Exercise Date 2020.
As at the time of writing this article, The date for the University Of Lagos, UNILAG POST UTME Exercise 2020 is yet to be publicly announced by the authorities of UNILAG.
so if you want to Know when UNILAG post UTME will start, I enjoin you to keep checking back because we will post it here immediately it has been announced.
Requirements for UNILAG POST UTME Screening Exercise 2020.
Below are the requirements for the University Of Lagos, UNILAG POST UTME Exercise 2020/2021.
- The UNILAG Admission into full-time undergraduate programmes is ONLY gained through Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE).
- Candidate must possess five (5) credits in O/Level Result (WAEC, GCE, NECO or NABTEB) or its equivalent as required by the school.
- Candidates must score atleast 180m in the 2020 UTME Exam (JAMB).
- Candidate must sit for POST-UTME Screening and must obtain the required minimum score. However, for the 2018 admission processes Must take part in the UNILAG POST UTME Exercise and must submit all required credentials for assessment as required by the school.
- Candidate must have reached the age of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Candidates must have chosed UNILAG as their First Choice during JAMB Registration.
UNILAG Required Cut Off Mark 2020
The University of Lagos, UNILAG cutoff mark is 180 and above for the 2020/2021 Admission exercise. So for you to be eligible for the University of Lagos, UNILAG Post UTME execise 2020, it must be that you have gotten a JAMB score that is 180 or above. Note that this is JAMB/UTME cutoff mark, not departmental (admission) cutoff mark.
Generally, the Jamb Cutoff Marks 2020/2021 for Universities, polytechnics and colleges are as follows:
- Public Universities — atleast and above 180.
- Private Universities — atleast 160 and above.
- Public Polytechnics — atleast 140 and above
- Private Polytechnics — 120
- Colleges of Education — 100 and above.
Eligibility for UNILAG Post UTME application 2020/2021
Only Candidates who scored a minimum of 180 in the 2020/2021 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and Direct Entry (DE) candidates who made the University Of Lagos, UNILAG their First Choice Institution are eligible to apply and participate in the University of Lagos, UNILAG POST UTME screening Exercise 2020. In addition, each candidate must possess at least five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings.
Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME screening will not be considered for admission. UNILAG will not consider candidates with “Awaiting Results”.
How to apply for the University of Lagos, UNILAG Post UTME Exercise 2020/2021
To apply for the University of Lagos, UNILAG POST UTME Screening exercise 2020/2021 session, then:
- Visit the University website via (www.unilag.edu.ng).
- Complete and submit the UNILAG Post-UTME Application form online.
- Print out a copy and attach it when going for your Screening.
Deadline for UNILAG Post UTME Form 2020
The deadline for the University Of Lagos, UNILAG POST UTME exercise 2020/2021 is not yet announced. But the Deadline for the University Of Lagos, UNILAG POST UTME is usually 2weeks from the Starting date.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT UNILAG POST UTME Exercise
The Online Registration Form is mandatory for all eligible candidates to complete for the screening exercise. Please note that the candidate’s UTME Registration Number and the Full Names (as it is on JAMB Slip) be correctly provided at the point of payment and registration.
Helpful guide for Admission seekers
Getting admission into any Nigerian University is not very easy as you think…
In fact see this:
In the past year, below are the number of applicants that applied for each of the schools listed below:
- UNILAG – 84,326
- NAU – 82,384
- UNIBEN – 80,216
- UNN – 79,842
- UNILORIN – 78,265
- OAU – 65,653
- ABU – 60,691
- UNIPORT – 48,850
- UNIUYO – 45,851
- EVANS – 43,503
And below are the number of applicants that applied for each of the courses listed below:
- Med. & Surgery – 116,037
- Accounting – 101,877
- Economics – 98,967
- Law – 87,385
- Business Admin – 82,551
- Mass Comm. – 69,836
- Political Sci. – 69,047
- Computer Sci. – 67,996
- Microbiology – 47,097
- Biochemistry – 37,318
- Nursing – N/A
- Pharmacy – N/A
- Mechanical – 32,493
- Civil Engineering – 32,223
Now you can see how competitive it is to gain admission into Tertiary institution. But to help you get admission easily, I will advise you to:
- Only apply for less competitive but valuable courses.
- Only apply to less competitive tertiary institutions (no too much applicants).
- Don’t apply for a professional course, but if you have to apply for a professional course, then you should go for a less competitive tertiary institution that offers this professional course or make sure you score very High in your JAMB exam.
- Don’t apply to any of the top ten (10) most competitive first choice institutions above, but if you have to apply to one of these top ten (10) most competitive first choice institutions, then you have to go for a very less competitive course e.g. Education and Agriculture courses or read and score very high in your JAMB exam.
- Don’t apply to any of the top 14 Courses with highest applicants above, but if you have to apply to any of these courses, then you have to go for a very less competitive tertiary institution where that course is offered or You have to read and score very high in your JAMB exam.
That was the guide on the UNILAG POST UTME Screening Exercise 2020, the required cut-off mark, screening date, and how to apply for the UNILAG POST UTME Exercise 2020.. All aspirants of University Of Lagos, UNILAG should follow that guideline below to gain admission in UNILAG.
Meanwhile, as gaining admission into the University is becoming harder than before, the only thing you can do is to ease the process by observing some rules which if followed and believed in, could help you get admitted into that tertiary institution of your dream.