The University of Lagos, UNILAG change of course form for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise is now on sale. Candidates that scored below the prescribed cut-off marks for their courses of choice are encouraged to make use of this opportunity.
UNILAG Change of Course Eligibility.
Interested candidates with the necessary requirements who scored 12 and above in the University’s Post-UTME are eligible to apply.
UNILAG Change of Course – Available Programmes.
FACULTY OF ARTS
- Creative Arts
- Linguistics Igbo/Yoruba
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- Adult Education
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Igbo Education
- Yoruba Education
- French Education
- CRS Education
- Geography Education
- Health Education
- Human Kinetics
- Biology Education
- Chemistry Education
- Home Economics
- Integrated Science Education
- Mathematics Education
- Physics Education
- Technology Education
FACULTY OF SCIENCE
COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
- Biomedical Engineering
How to Apply for UNILAG Change of Course.
UNILAG CHANGE OF COURSE FEE for 2020/2021 academic session is
N1,500 (One Thousand and five hundred naira only)
Below is the Procedure for Change of Course for the University of Lagos (UNILAG)
- Candidates should log in to the applications portal (http://applications.unilag.edu.ng)
- Click the “Apply For Change of Programme”
- Select the new programme you wish to change to, then click the “Confirm Eligibility and Submit button”
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment for the Change of Programme
- Return to the Application portal to re-print the results slip by clicking the “Print Post UTME Result” link
NECESSARY CLARIFICATIONS COULD BE MADE ON THE FOLLOWING TELEPHONE NUMBERS: 08182716045, 07026079596, 07043359831, 07046537158
OR e-mail ADDRESS: firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and make necessary clarifications as deemed fit.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.