The School of Advanced Basic and Remedial Studies, University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) is now selling application forms for admission into its Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMBE) program for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the courses, requirements, and how to apply for the UNIABUJA IJMB form below.
The University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) IJMB Admission Form 2020/2021 is Out. The form cost N25,000. Deadline to apply is 20th December 2020.
This is to inform the general public and interested applicants that the sales of form of the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) IJMB programme for the 2020/2021 academic session has commenced.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Abuja Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMBE) program, which will run for a period of twelve (12) months.
This intensive programme prepares students for the IJMBE examinations. Successful candidates can apply for admission through Direct Entry into the University of Abuja and other Universities that recognize IJMBE.
UNIABUJA Remedial Available Courses
Combinations of subjects are available for admission into the following Faculties:
- Faculty Of Agriculture
- Faculty Of Arts
- Faculty Of Engineering
- Faculty Of Environmental Sciences
- College Of Health Sciences
- Faculty Of Law
- Faculty Of Management Sciences
- Faculty Of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Faculty Of Sciences
- Faculty Of Social Sciences
- Faculty Of Veterinary Medicine
Minimum of Five (5) Ordinary Level Passes at credit level, including English Language and Mathematics and three other relevant subjects.
Prospective Applicants are advised to visit the University website, www.portal.uniabuja.edu.ng for details on admission requirements.
How to Apply for UNIABUJA IJMB
Applicants are required to visit portal.uniabuja.edu.ng with a valid email and ATM card.
Successful candidates will be required to pay a non-refundable acceptance fee of Thirty Thousand Naira (N30,000.00) only.
- Visit https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng/.
- Click on “CLICK HERE TO APPLY“
- On the left pane, click on Interim Joint Matriculation Board
- Enter the requested details (surname, first name, other names, email and phone number) and click NEXT
- On the payment preview page, click on GENERATE RRR
- Click “MAKE PAYMENT” and you will be redirected to remita platform, enter your card details (Master Card or Visa Card)
- After a successful payment, you will be redirected back to the portal and application number generated and the portal also sends the same application like SMS to the applicants’ PHONE NUMBER and you will be logged out.
- Click on “MAIN LOGIN“, enter the generated application number and surname as the password to continue the application process.
Students who fail IJMB examinations may be allowed to re-apply for the programme.
Following admission, registration and commencement of the programme, requests for refund of school fees will not be entertained for any student who voluntarily withdraws from the programme, or who are dismissed by a report of disciplinary actions.
20th December, 2020.
Mal. Yahya I. Mohammed