The University of Abuja, UNIABUJA supplementary admission form (or Change of Course form for candidates whose name are not on the merit list) for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
We are very pleased to inform you that the change of course form for the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) for the 2020/2021 academic session is out and only candidates who took UNIABUJA Post UTME form will be able to do the change of course.
Eligibility For UNIABUJA Change Of Course
To be eligible for the change of course exercise, the candidate must have:
- Participated in the 2020 Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) or applied through Direct Entry (DE) mode.
- Scored not less than 180 marks in the 2020 UTME.
- Possess at least five “O” level credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings in relevant subjects.
- The candidate must have chosen the University of Abuja as the first choice in the 2020 UTME.
How To Apply for UNIABUJA Change of Course
In a recap, before you can apply for the UNIABUJA change of course form, you must have obtained the university’s screening form and in the case where you already done screening or written post UTME examination you will still have the opportunity to apply.
In light of this, you can apply for UNIABUJA change of course after post UTME and when admission processes are in Progress.
- Visit portal.uniabuja.edu.ng and click on “Click here to apply” (see application link below)
- Click Undergraduate link on the left pane
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Click on “Get details”
- Complete the basic information page (Please note: Enter only valid phone number and email address and click next.
- On the payment review page, click on “Generate RRR” and this takes you to another page
- Click “Submit” and you will be redirected to remita payment page.
- Enter ATM card (Mastercard or Visa) number and other details as appropriate and submit
- Enter “OTP code” sent to your phone and click continue to complete your payment.
- After a successful payment, click on “Main login” on the portal, enter your Jamb registration number and Surname as password
- Click on “Login to dashboard”
- Click on “Application form” and complete your registration.
- Ensure you print completed registration form, payment receipt and exam schedule.