UMYU Acceptance Fee 2020/2021 For Freshers & Registration Procedures: All the newly admitted student are hereby informed to kindly pay their UMYU Acceptance Fee For 2020/2021 Academic Session so as to secure their admission.
The UMYU Acceptance Fee For 2020/2021 and Payment Procedure is what you will be seeing below. Follow the guideline below to pay your UMYU Acceptance Fee For 2020.
How much is UMYU Acceptance Fee For 2020.
All newly admitted UTME students are hereby notify that they are to pay the sum of N10,300 (Ten thousand three Hundred Naira) as their acceptance fee While newly admitted Direct Entry students are to pay N12,800 (twelve Thousand Eight Hundred Naira) as their acceptance fee.
Note: All newly admitted students must pay their acceptance fee before they can print their admission notification letter and other related admission documents.
How To pay UMYU Acceptance Fee
Follow this steps below to make your UMYU School Fees & Acceptance fee payment:
- NOTE THAT MODE OF PAYMENT SHOULD ONLY BE DONE THROUGH THE SCHOOL PORTAL AT www.umyu.edu.ng
- On your student dashboard page there is a session that shows PAY ONLINE.
- Click on it and it will give you options to pay either acceptance fees or tuition fees. if you want to pay both you can tick both.-the fees are already indicated there. just chose what you want
- There is an option to pay through translate cards using your master card or verve card etc. So choose one and it will display where to fill in your details and submit
- N500 charges are deducted from you as bank charge
- As soon as you submit 2 things happens, an sms is sent to your phone of successful payment
- A receipt is generated within your dashboard which you can click to view and then download to your computer
- Print it out for verification exercise.
UMYU Acceptance fee Payment Deadline
Be informed that Umaru Musa Yar’adua University acceptance fee is to be paid within the stipulated period as directed by the management of the institution as failure to comply means automatic forfeiture of admission.
Please note: upon payment of Umaru Musa Yar’adua University acceptance fee, other fees and charges like registration fee, accommodation fee, Library fee, faculty and departmental dues, ICT levy and the likes are to be paid after payment of the acceptance fee.
If you are still confused on how to pay your UMYU Acceptance fee, then I will kindly advice you to visit the campus and find out more from their working staff so as to avoid stories that touches the heart.
That was the UMYU Acceptance Fee For 2020/2021 for Freshers. Feel free to share this post with others and make your comment below using the comment box.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.