Candidates searching for Usmanu Danfodiyo University – UDUSOK Direct Entry Form 2020/2021: Application Guide & Requirements 2020/2021 should follow this guide to do so.
Usmanu Danfodiyo University (UDUSOK) accepts and offers Direct Entry Admission to Direct Entry Applicants. Usmanu Danfodiyo University (UDUSOK) direct entry admission and programs are for those that already possess a diploma certificate and wish to go for a degree program at the Usmanu Danfodiyo University (UDUSOK).
But the Usmanu Danfodiyo University (UDUSOK) Direct Entry Admission is strictly on qualification. All interested candidates that wish to apply for Usmanu Danfodiyo University (UDUSOK) Direct Entry Admission can see the qualification requirements below and follow the steps below to apply.
In Usmanu Danfodiyo University (UDUSOK), candidates that gained admission through Usmanu Danfodiyo University (UDUSOK) direct entry will start from Year 2 (200 level).
- 1 How Much is UDUSOK Direct Entry Form
- 2 Is UDUSOKDirect Entry Form Out?
- 3 How to Apply for Usmanu Danfodiyo University (UDUSOK) Direct Entry Admission.
- 4 Qualification and Requirements for UDUSOK Direct Entry Admission?
- 5 UDUSOK Direct Entry Eligibility 2020.
How Much is UDUSOK Direct Entry Form
The Usmanu Danfodiyo University (UDUSOK) Direct Entry Form and screening fee is just N2000.
Is UDUSOKDirect Entry Form Out?
All interested candidates should note that the Usmanu Danfodiyo University (UDUSOK) direct entry form for 2020/2021 is out and it is obtainable on the Official Usmanu Danfodiyo University (UDUSOK) Direct Entry Admission portal.
HOW TO APPLY FOR JAMB DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION.
This is a guide on how to apply for the JAMB Direct Entry Admission.
If you have written your JAMB Exam already, then you can skip this step to the step below to see how to apply for the Usmanu Danfodiyo University (UDUSOK) direct entry admission.
- Create a Jamb direct entry profile. See how to create JAMB profile here.
- Go to any approved bank or Jamb CBT Center to get an E-Pin. keep as conﬁdential your security details such as registration numbers, password/numbers of ATM Cards, e-mail addresses and E-Pins.
- Each candidate must personally create a JAMB profile on the JAMB portal. This is the first stage of DE Registration.
- Registration will be done at Jamb approved CBT centers.
- Each Candidate is to collect his e-slip at the end of registration as evidence of registration.
- As it is the practice, centers are allowed to charge not more than ₦700 as registration fee.
How to Apply for Usmanu Danfodiyo University (UDUSOK) Direct Entry Admission.
Eligible candidates should follow the steps below to apply and registration via the University portals Online
Note: The portal for registration is yet to be updated online.
- Proceed to any branch of the designated banks to pay a non-refundable fee of two thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only. (This is exclusive of the Bank Transaction fees).
The approved banks are:
– First Bank, PLC – Account No. 2019779722
– Zenith Bank, PLC – Account No. 1012724184
- The Bank will issue a ten (10) digit Pin Number which is alphanumeric to you;
- Visit the University portal at; putme.udusok.edu.ng and log-in with your JAMB Registration Number and Pin Number to update your records
- Print your Application Form and submit at the venue of the screening.
Important Notice to Aspirant
Candidates are advised to note the following:
Fill current and valid e-mail addresses and mobile phone numbers on your application for ease of contact;
- Candidates should come for the screening with all the following items:-
- Bank payment Teller duly signed and stamped by any of the designated Banks as evidence of payment.
- A printed copy of the generated Application Form.
- Photocopy of JAMB notification of Results (UTME)
- HP pencil and eraser.
- The use of GSM phones, electronic calculators, and other electronic devices are not allowed into the screening hall(s); and Candidates should report to the Convocation Square, Main Campus at 8:00 a.m. on the respective dates of their screening for briefing.
Qualification and Requirements for UDUSOK Direct Entry Admission?
It is not all candidates that apply for Usmanu Danfodiyo University (UDUSOK) direct entry admission that will be admitted.
All interested candidates can apply for Usmanu Danfodiyo University (UDUSOK) direct entry Admission but all of them must be weigh base on the Usmanu Danfodiyo University (UDUSOK) direct entry Admission Criteria.
Applying for Usmanu Danfodiyo University (UDUSOK) direct entry is based on your choice of entry into the school.
Direct entry admission into Usmanu Danfodiyo University (UDUSOK) is mainly for applicants who already had a supplementary certificate in combination to their secondary school O’Level.
But if you are an O’Level holder devoid of any extra certificate, direct entry is not for you.
UDUSOK Direct Entry Eligibility 2020.
Below is the compulsory Usmanu Danfodiyo University Direct Entry Application Eligibility and qualifications.
- Candidates must choose Usmanu Danfodiyo University as their first choice during JAMB Registration.
- Applicants must have Upper Credit at OND/HND where applicable. However, Statistics, Agriculture, Performing Arts and History and International Studies, may consider lower Credit. Only Computer Science accepts HND for admission into 200 Level.
- You must have Merit in two (2) relevant NCE subjects (where applicable);
- A minimum of 6 points in the two relevant subjects in IJMB, NABTEB, GCE, Cambridge or equivalent;
- 13 points at A/L in IJMB, NABTEB, GCE or Cambridge of equivalent in Physics, Chemistry and Biology for MB; BS; or Second Class (Upper Division) Honours Degree in Anatomy, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Physiology, Zoology or any other relevant courses in the Life Science.
- A minimum of an O’Level credit pass in ﬁve (5) subjects at not more than two sittings with at least two prescribed subjects (for each discipline) at Principal or Advanced level. No subject shall be counted twice at both Ordinary and Advanced Level.
Please SHARE this with your friends and make sure you leave a comment on your thought on this guide in the comment box below to let us know your concern on this.