UDUSOK Acceptance Fee For 2020/2021 and Payment Procedure is out: All the newly admitted students are hereby directed to pay their UDUSOK Acceptance Fee For 2020/2021 Academic Session so as to secure their admission.
Note: Failure to pay your Acceptance Fee within the stipulated period of time will attract a forfeiture of your admission. To see how much UDUSOK Acceptance Fee For 2020/2021 is and how to pay it, please read down.
How much is the UDUSOK Acceptance fee for 2020 Freshers?
This is an announcement that all the Usmanu Danfodiyo University (UDUSOK) newly admitted should immediately make their acceptance fee payment. Like I said before, Failure to pay the Acceptance fee may lead to forfeiting of admission or replacing of the student.
All newly admitted students are required to pay the sum of N7,000.00 (N5,000.00 as Acceptance and N2,000 as Tertiary Health Insurance Program (TSHIP) fees)
How To Pay UDUSOK Acceptance Fee 2020
Follow these steps below to make your UDUSOK Acceptance fee payment: UDUSOK School fee payment will have to be paid via the following channels:
PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE AND SCREENING FEES
Like I said Before, all newly admitted students are required to pay the sum of N7,000.00 (N5,000.00 as Acceptance and N2,000 as Tertiary Health Insurance Program (TSHIP) fees). To pay your Acceptance fee, do the following:
- Go to UDUSOK Admission Portal @ http://admissions.udusok.edu.ng. and click on “Check Admission”
- Type your – JAMB Reg. No. in the space provided and click on Check Admission: If you are admitted, the system will display a congratulatory message containing the Program you are offered. You will be required to provide GSM No and E-mail address at the bottom of the page. Please make sure you provide valid information as your evidence of payment will be sent to the email address you provided.
- Click on the button “Click to print payment invoice” to print your acceptance fee invoice. This will redirect you to the Remita website to generate and print the invoice. Note: You MUST print and pay the invoice before you can print your evidence of admission.
- Go to any bank of your choice with your invoice and make payment and make sure you obtain the Remita receipt for your payment evidence.
- The Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number on the receipt MUST match that of the Remita invoice.
Note: Make sure you keep your invoice and receipt safely. You need them as part of the documents required for confirmation.
UDUSOK Registration Procedure for New Students
All fresh students are required to present themselves at the University, at the time of registration with a letter of reference from their Parents/Guardians or Persons of reputable standing in the society vouching for their good behavior.
How To Create a Student account on UDUSOK MIS:
- Access the UDUSOK account creation page at http://mis.udusok.edu.ng/.
- Click on Create account, this will open a “create new account” page for you to create an account.
Upon opening the page, you would be requested to enter the JAMB number with which you were offered admission, to confirm that you are an admitted student of UDUS. (Note any field that has asterisk “*” is required field and must be filled before the registration can be complete and successful).
- Fill all information correctly, read through and proofread the information you have provided, then click the create new account button at the bottom of the screen to create and submit your information to the Portal.
Once the account is created successfully, a green message will be displayed at the top of the screen informing you about the successful creation of the record. Your username and password will be displayed on the screen.
Carefully record these details. Pay attention to case sensitivity. You need the username and password to log back into the Portal. Some details and additional instructions are sent to the email address you provided.
PAYMENT OF REGISTRATIONTION FEES
All Returning Students are required to pay the sum of N2,000 as Tertiary Health Insurance Program (TSHIP).
To Pay Tertiary Health Insurance Program (TSHIP) fees,
- Visit mis.udusok.edu.ng
- Log in with your credentials
- A message “The username … is blocked due to either examination or payment related issues, Please contact MIS. Click here to see the reason”
- Click on the link ‘Click here to see the reason’, and the system will redirect you to another page and displays a message “Sorry, your account has been blocked, you are expected to pay the T-ship charges for the current session, Click here to generate your Tship remita invoice“
- Click on the link ‘click here to generate your Tship remita invoice’. The system will redirect you to Remita.
- Generate the remita, pay at any bank of your choice, and proceed to registration.
REGISTRATION OF COURSES (ALL STUDENTS)
All students of the University are to complete the following registration of courses requirements:
- Payment of Tertiary Health Insurance Program (TSHIP).
- Payment of tuition fees;
- Registration of courses.
To register your courses;
- Log into the MIS Portal at http://mis.udusok.edu.ng:
- Click on This will open the “registration” page. The courses offered for your program at your level, including electives, if any, will be displayed
- Click on Submit at the bottom of the page to complete your registration.
- Note: 1. If you have not paid your fees or your payment was not successfully verified, you will not be able to register. The following message “you must pay your fees before course registration!” will be displayed.
- In case of any difficulty, contact your Faculty IT Support Staff or your Department.
- You can view and print your registered courses as follows:
- After login to the MIS at http://mis.udusok.edu.ng, click on My courses. This will open the “list of registered courses” page.
- Enter the session to print in the box provided and click on Apply button, This will display the courses registered for the given session. You can then print the list.
UDUSOK Acceptance Fee Payment Deadline
Be informed that the Usmanu Danfodiyo University acceptance fee is to be paid within the stipulated period as directed by the management of the institution as failure to comply means automatic forfeiture of admission.
If you are still confused about how to pay your UDUSOK Acceptance fee, then I will kindly advise you to visit the campus and find out more from their working staff so as to avoid stories that touch the heart.
That was the UDUSOK Acceptance Fee For 2020/2021 for Freshers. Feel free to share this post with others and make your comment below using the comment box.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.