Taraba State University – TSU Post UTME form 2020/2021: Screening Date & Requirements for admission. If you have chosen the Taraba State University (TSU) as your first choice institution, I charge you to start preparing for the 2020 Post UTME Screening Exercise because it will soon start.
Taraba State University (TSU), is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its various Degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Note that it is only Candidates who scored 160 and above in the 2020 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and Direct Entry (DE) candidates who made the Taraba State University (TSU) their First Choice Institution, are eligible for screening.
When Will TSU POST UTME Form For 2020 Come Out?
For now, the Taraba State University, TSU POST UTME 2020 has not released her Post UTME form for 2020. However, TSU 2020 Post UTME Form will certainly be out before the end of August 2020.
So if you want to Know when TSU post UTME will start, I enjoin you to drop your WhatsApp number in the comment section below or alternatively, you keep checking back because we will post it here immediately it has been announced.
How Much Is TSU Post UTME Form?
Federal Government has made it mandatory that all institutions are to collect not more than 2,000 from the student for Post UTME form, so this is also applicable to Taraba State University .
So The Taraba State University , TSU Post UTME application form is two thousand Naira (N2,000) only. It is important to note that this fee is non-refundable and should be paid to the university’s official payment Portal only.
TSU JAMB and Admission Cut Off Mark.
Only the candidates that wrote the 2020/2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and chose Taraba State University as their first and second choice, and scored 160 and above, including those who may not have chosen the university but are interested in studying at the institution as well as candidates with visual, hearing and speech impairment who scored 100 and above.
Note that this is JAMB/UTME cutoff mark, not departmental (admission) cutoff mark.
How to Register For TSU Post Utme 2020
- Go to TSU Post Utme portal at http://www.tsuniversity.edu.ng/application/register.php
- Create an Account using your preferred username, password, email address and phone number.
- Click on the button “Pay Now” under select payment option to make payment.
- Follow instructions to make payment through the e-payment gateway.
- Upon receiving successful payment, click on “continue” to complete your registration by providing your bio-data information, including schools attended, O’ Level results and Jamb details.
- Upload your passport photograph and other information as required, (i.e. O’level result and pin).
- Note: Please, note that your results would be verified online, so ensure you put in the actual record; without this, your application would be nullified and you will be disqualified.
- Tick to accept the certification and click the ‘Submit Application’ button to save your details on the University Portal.
- Print Application slip and Acknowledgement slip.
- Always visit your email address, account and/or University website for update on your admission status.
TSU Post UTME Requirements and Eligibility.
- UTME: Candidates that scored the required minimum of 160.
- Direct Entry: Candidates that possess a minimum of Lower Credit in National Diploma (ND), TSU Diploma, Merit in Nigeria Certificate of Education (NCE), eight (8) points in Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination (IJMBE).
- Candidates must have chosen TSU as first choice. However, candidate who didn’t choose TSU as first choice of institution are required to change to first choice on jamb portal to qualify for the screening.
TSU Post UTME Form Closing Date
Please take note that the on-line registration for the Taraba State University, TSU Post UTME exercise is not yet announced
Flashschoolgist.com Will Update you on when the Taraba State University, TSU Post UTME Registration will end.
Make sure you follow the instructions given by the school management.
If you have any question concerning the 2020/2021 TSU Post Utme Registration Form, you can ask via the comment section.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.