Update on the Tai Solarin University of Education, TASUED Direct Entry form 2020/2021 & admission Requirements.
Candidates that made TASUED their first choice and wishes to apply for Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) Direct Entry Admission can see the qualification requirements below and follow the steps below to apply.
All interested candidates should note that the Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) direct entry form for 2020/2021 is out and it is obtainable on the Official Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) Direct Entry Admission portal.
How Much is TASUED Direct Entry Form?
The Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) Direct Entry Form and screening fee is just Two Thousand Naira (N2,000)
How to Apply for TASUED Direct Entry Admission.
Eligible candidates should follow the steps below to apply and registration via the University portals Online
Candidates should apply online through the TASUED Admission portal on https://my.tasued.edu.ng /admission
NB: The www.tasued.edu.ng is the ONLY legitimate and authentic website of TASUED through which the Admission portal can be accessed.
- Each candidate is required to make the payment of N2,000 for the screening exercise payable online with either Master card or VISA ATM card. (Please print out your receipt after payment)
- Candidates are required to fill and complete the online Application Form by providing all the required information. It is MANDATORY for all applicants to use the University’s Online Result Verification System (ORVS) to submit and verify their ‘O’ level result. (Please download and read the University Degree Brochure and carefully study the ‘O’Level requirements for the course applied for, before filling the online Application Form)
- Print the Screening Slip containing your colour passport photograph and screening information. The printed slip will serve as candidate’s identification/admission card for the screening exercise.
Qualification for TASUED Direct Entry Admission?
It is not all candidates that apply for Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) direct entry admission that will be admitted.
All interested candidates can apply for Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) direct entry Admission but all of them must be weigh base on the Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) direct entry Admission Criteria.
Applying for Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) direct entry is based on your choice of entry into the school.
Direct entry admission into Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) is mainly for applicants who already had a supplementary certificate in combination to their secondary school O’Level.
But if you are an O’Level holder devoid of any extra certificate, direct entry is not for you.
TASUED Direct Entry Eligibility 2020.
Below is the compulsory Tai Solarin University of Education Direct Entry Application Eligibility and qualifications.
- Candidates must choose Tai Solarin University of Education as their first choice during JAMB Registration.
- Applicants must have Upper Credit at OND/HND where applicable.
- You must have Merit in two (2) relevant NCE subjects (where applicable);
- A minimum of 6 points in the two relevant subjects in IJMB, NABTEB, GCE, Cambridge or equivalent;
- A minimum of O’Level credit pass in ﬁve (5) subjects at not more than two sittings with at least two prescribed subjects (for each discipline) at Principal or Advanced level. No subject shall be counted twice at both Ordinary and Advanced Level.
Please SHARE this with your friends and make sure you leave a Comment on your thought on this guide in the comment box to below to let us know your concern on this.