TASUED Acceptance Fee For 2020/2021 Freshers is out: All the newly admitted student are hereby directed to pay their TASUED Acceptance Fee For 2020/2021 Academic Session so as to secure the admission.
Note: Failure to pay your Acceptance Fee within the stipulated period of time will attract a forfeiture of your admission. To see how much TASUED Acceptance Fee For 2020/2021 is and how to pay it, please read down.
How much is TASUED Acceptance fee
This is an announcement that all the Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) newly admitted should immediately make their acceptance fee payment. Like I said before, Failure to pay the Acceptance fee may lead to forfeiting of admission or replacing of the student.
The amount to be paid for the Tai Solarin University of Education Acceptance fee for the newly admitted students is Fifty Thousand Naira (#50, 000.00) only. Follow the steps below to pay yours.
How To Pay TASUED Acceptance Fee 2020
- Payment of a non-refundable Acceptance Fee of fifty thousand naira (N50,000) only through the Acceptance fee portal @ https://portal.tasued.edu.ng/cepep/tams/prospective/.
- Payment must not be later than the date specified on your admission letter to secure the placement.
Note: Failure to pay the acceptance fee on or before the deadline automatically disqualifies the offer of provisional admission.
You are to visit the University Admissions Office two days after you have paid School Fees and received the verification number sent to you from TASUED ICT with the following documents:
- Original copy of the online Acceptance fee receipt stamped at the University Bursary
- Duly completed online Acceptance form, Application form, Application receipt
- JAMB Result Slip/Acknowledgement Slip
- Reference letter from a Public/Civil Servant of a status not below GL12 or equivalent.
- Tax Clearance and Photocopies of credentials
After the above conditions, you are to login to your profile on the University portal to pay school fees, print school fees receipt, clearance certificate and proceed to your department with those documents for clearance formalities.
TASUED Acceptance fee Payment Deadline
Be informed that Tai Solarin University Of Education acceptance fee is to be paid within the stipulated period as directed by the management of the institution as failure to comply means automatic forfeiture of admission.
Please note: upon payment of Tai Solarin University Of Education acceptance fee, other fees and charges like registration fee, accommodation fee, Library fee, faculty and departmental dues, ICT levy and the likes are to be paid after payment of the acceptance fee.
If you are still confused on how to pay your TASUED Acceptance fee, then I will kindly advice you to visit the campus and find out more from their working staff so as to avoid stories that touches the heart.
That was the TASUED Acceptance Fee For 2020/2021 for Freshers. Feel free to share this post with others and make your comment below using the comment box.