Taraba State University (TSU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Session is out. The Cut-off mark is 160. Form cost N2,000. Deadline to apply is 30th September 2020. The TASU Direct Entry (DE) Form is also out. See how to apply and other details below.
Note that it is only Candidates who scored 160 and above in the 2020 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and Direct Entry (DE) candidates who made the Taraba State University (TASU) their First Choice Institution, are eligible for Admission.
- 1 Is TASU POST UTME 2020 Form Out?
- 2 How Much Is TASU Post UTME Form?
- 3 How to Apply For TASU Post Utme 2020
- 4 Some other Important Things to Know?
Is TASU POST UTME 2020 Form Out?
The Taraba State University (TSU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 academic session is Out. Registration is on and will end 30th September 2020.
How Much Is TASU Post UTME Form?
Federal Government has made it mandatory that all institutions are to collect not more than 2,000 from the student for Post UTME form, so this is also applicable to Taraba State University.
So The Taraba State University, TASU Post UTME application form is two thousand Naira (N2,000) only.
It is important to note that this fee is non-refundable and should be paid to the university’s official payment Portal only.
TASU JAMB and Admission Cut Off Mark.
To be eligible for the Taraba State University TASU Post UTME exercise 2020, it must be that you have gotten a JAMB score that is 160 or above.
Note that this is JAMB/UTME cutoff mark, not departmental (admission) cutoff mark.
How to Apply For TASU Post Utme 2020
To access the Online Application Form, candidates are required to pay two thousand (N2,000.00) naira Screening Fee payable online with either Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card or in any commercial bank through Remita via the online application Portal.
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION
To register, applicants should:
- Log on to www.tasu.edu.ng and click on the Post UTME link.
- Follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal to complete the form.
- Print out the Application Slip after a successful registration.
TASU Post UTME Screening & Admission Requirements and Eligibility.
- UTME: Candidates that scored the required minimum of 160.
- Direct Entry: Candidates that possess a minimum of Lower Credit in National Diploma (ND), Nasarawa State University Diploma, Merit in Nigeria Certificate of Education (NCE), eight (8) points in Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination (IJMBE)/
- Candidates must have chosen TASU as first choice. However, candidate who didn’t choose TASU as first choice of institution are required to change to first choice on jamb portal to qualify for the screening.
TASU Post UTME Form Closing Date
Please take note that the on-line registration for the Taraba State University, TASU Post UTME registration will end on the 30th of September 2020.
Some other Important Things to Know?
- Original copies of your credentials will be verified at the University during registration.
- Always visit your email address, account and/or University website for update on your admission status.
- Ensure you keep your USERNAME and PASSWORD handy; they are your login requirements to log in to the application portal..
- Falsification of documents is a serious offence. Candidates are therefore advised to submit genuine credentials only. Anyone found guilty of this offence will be disqualified automatically and in appropriate cases, be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agencies.
- TASU Admission List Status Checker
- Get TASU Post UTME Application Form for 2020
- See TASU School fees & Acceptance fee Schedule for 2020/2021 Here
- Check complete TASU Cut off Mark and Admission Requirements Here
Make sure you follow the instructions given by the school management.
If you have any question concerning the 2020/2021 TASU Post Utme Registration Form, you can ask via the comment section.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.