Taraba State University Direct Entry Admission update (TASU Direct Entry form 2020/2021 & Admission Requirements)
This post contains all details about the Taraba State University (TASU Direct Entry form 2020/2021 & admission Requirements) for 2020/2021 Academic session.
All Direct Entry Candidates that made TASU their first choice and wishes to apply for Taraba State University (TASU) Direct Entry Admission can see the qualification requirements below and follow the steps below to apply.
Is TASU Direct Entry Form Out?
All interested candidates should note that the Taraba State University (TASU) direct entry form for 2020/2021 is out and it is obtainable on the Official Taraba State University (TASU) Direct Entry Admission portal.
How Much is TASU Direct Entry Form?
The Taraba State University (TASU) Direct Entry Form and screening fee is just N2,000.
How to Apply for TASU Direct Entry Admission.
Eligible candidates should follow the steps below to apply and registration via the University portals Online.
To access the Online Application Form, candidates are required to pay two thousand (N2,000.00) naira Screening Fee payable online with either Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card or in any commercial bank through Remita via the online application Portal.
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION
To register, applicants should:
- Log on to www.tasu.edu.ng and click on the PostUTME link.
- Follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal to complete the form.
- Print out the Application Slip after a successful registration.
Qualification for TASU Direct Entry Admission?
It is not all candidates that apply for Taraba State University (TASU) direct entry admission that will be admitted.
All interested candidates can apply for Taraba State University (TASU) direct entry Admission but all of them must be weigh base on the Taraba State University (TASU) direct entry Admission Criteria.
Applying for Taraba State University (TASU) direct entry is based on your choice of entry into the school.
Direct entry admission into Taraba State University (TASU) is mainly for applicants who already had a supplementary certificate in combination to their secondary school O’Level.
But if you are an O’Level holder devoid of any extra certificate, direct entry is not for you.
TASU Direct Entry Eligibility 2020.
Below is the compulsory Taraba State University Direct Entry Application Eligibility and qualifications.
- Candidates must choose Taraba State University as their first choice during JAMB Registration.
- Applicants must have Upper Credit at OND/HND where applicable.
- You must have Merit in two (2) relevant NCE subjects (where applicable);
- A minimum of 6 points in the two relevant subjects in IJMB, NABTEB, GCE, Cambridge or equivalent;
- A minimum of O’Level credit pass in ﬁve (5) subjects at not more than two sittings with at least two prescribed subjects (for each discipline) at Principal or Advanced level. No subject shall be counted twice at both Ordinary and Advanced Level.
- TASU Admission List Status Checker
- Get TASU Post UTME Application Form for 2020
- See TASU School fees & Acceptance fee Schedule for 2020/2021 Here
- Check complete TASU Cut off Mark and Admission Requirements Here
Please SHARE this with your friends and make sure you leave a Comment on your thought on this guide in the comment box to below to let us know your concern on this.