LATEST UPDATE: TASU Admission List is out – The Taraba State University (TSU) first, second, and third batch admission lists for the 2020/2021 academic session have been released. Candidates that applied for TASU admission can now check their admission status online.
The Taraba State University, TASU Admission List for 2020/2021 Session is out. This is the first, second, and third batch.
You will be able to check TASU Admission List 2020 on TASU Admission Status checker Portal and on Jamb CAPS at the end of this guide.
IS TASU ADMISSION LIST OUT?
This is to inform all prospective students of Taraba State University, Jalingo (TASU) that the school management has released the first, second, and third batch admission list for 2020/2021 Academic Session. This is for both utme and DE candidates.
NOTE: The list will only contain the names of admitted candidates offered Admission in the Taraba State University via JAMB (both UTME and Direct Entry candidates) .
How To Check TASU Admission Status On School Portal
Follow the step-by-step guide below to check your TASU Admission Status via Jamb portal..
- Go to TASU admission status checking portal at https://www.tasu.edu.ng/admission-status
- Follow the instructions on the page and navigate to the admission status page
- Enter your Details to check your admission status
How to check TASU Admission Status On JAMB CAPS Portal
Below are Steps To Check Your TASU Admission Status 2020/2021 on JAMB CAPS Portal.
ALTERNATIVELY, you can also access your TASU admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your TASU admission status.
JAMB CAPS Admission Status and Their Meaning.
The JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) is an admission processing system that is meant towards ensuring quality control, transparency and credibility of the admission process.
JAMB CAPS makes provision for a “market place” in the JAMB portal where institutions can go and “request for students in Nigeria who score their cut off points.
If you are offered admission on the JAMB CAPS portal, you can choose to accept or reject the admission.
Below are the JAMB Admission Status you will see on JAMB CAPS Portal and what they mean.
- If you See “Not Admitted”: This has two (2) interpretations:
- Your school is yet to upload your details for admission consideration.
- You have not been considered for admission.
- If You See “Admission in Progress”: You have met all the requirements for admission consideration. Those requirements as set by the school on CAPS by the Admission Officer include:
i. Jamb Cut-off Point for your department
ii. Post Jamb Departmental Minimum Score
iii. Ordinary Level Result (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) °the one you uploaded on jamb portal
The JAMB CAPS STATUS “Admission in Progress” has 3 meanings as follows:
- Proposed: This means that you have been suggested by JAMB CAPS based on the criteria programmed by the school on CAPS. The school is meant to download this list for reviewing.
- Recommended: This stage implies that your admission proposal by CAPS has been looked into and accepted by the school. At this point, the school has given you admission based on the proposal made to them by CAPS. They will forward the list to Jamb for final approval.
- Approved: Your admission has been confirmed by JAMB to see if you were part of the lists they had proposed to the school before. At this point, JAMB notifies you to accept or reject the offer. That’s all for “admission in progress”.
- If You See “Admitted”: At this point, you can accept or reject your admission.
What to do if TASU Doesn’t Admit you
- Candidates who have not been offered admission yet should closely monitor their admission through JAMB CAPS.
- Candidates who used “awaiting result” during their registration are to upload their O’Level result on JAMB portal so that their institution of choice will be able to process their admission.
If you used awaiting Result then you have to upload upload your result immediately. Follow the steps below to do so.
How to Upload O’Level Result on JAMB
- Visit an accredited JAMB CBT centre or JAMB office or JAMB registration centre/café closest to you.
- Ensure you go along with a copy of your O’level result (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) as well as the email address you used during the online registration and your JAMB profile code.
- Once you get there, request for an upload of your O’level result on JAMB portal.
- TASU Admission List Status Checker
- Get TASU Post UTME Application Form for 2020
- See TASU School fees & Acceptance fee Schedule for 2020/2021 Here
- Check complete TASU Cut off Mark and Admission Requirements Here
That was how to access the TASU Admission List 2020, Admission Status checker Portal to see if you are admitted.