Sokoto State University (SSU) Post-UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session – SSU Post UTME Admission Application Form 2020/2021 Academic Session, Screening Date & requirements for admission is out.
Note that it is only Candidates who scored 160 and above in the 2020 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and Direct Entry (DE) candidates who made the Sokoto State University, (SSU) their First Choice Institution, are eligible for Admission.
Is SSU POST UTME 2020 Form Out?
Yes, Sokoto State University, SSU POST UTME Form for is out. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Sokoto State University (SSU) DEGREE PROGRAMMES for the 2020/2021 academic session.
LATEST UPDATE: The online screening exercise for admission into the Sokoto State University for 2020/2021 Academic Session will commence from 31st March and end on 23rd April, 2021.
How Much Is SSU Post UTME Form?
Federal Government has made it mandatory that all institutions are to collect not more than 2,000 from the student for Post UTME form, so this is also applicable to Sokoto State University,.
So The Sokoto State University,, SSU Post UTME application form is two thousand Naira (N2,000) only. It is important to note that this fee is non-refundable and should be paid to the university’s official payment Portal only.
SSU JAMB and Admission Cut Off Mark.
To be eligible for the Sokoto State University, SSU Post UTME exercise 2020, it must be that you have gotten a JAMB score that is 160 or above.
Note that this is JAMB/UTME cutoff mark, not departmental (admission) cutoff mark.
How to Apply For SSU Post Utme 2020
To access the Online Application Form, candidates are required to pay two thousand (N2,000.00) naira Screening Fee payable online with either Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card or in any commercial bank through Remita via the online application Portal.
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION
To register, applicants should:
- Log on to www.ssu.edu.ng and click on the Post UTME link.
- Follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal to complete the form.
- Print out the Application Slip after a successful registration.
SSU Post UTME Screening & Admission Requirements and Eligibility.
- UTME: Candidates that scored the required minimum of 160.
- Direct Entry: Candidates that possess a minimum of Lower Credit in National Diploma (ND), Nasarawa State University Diploma, Merit in Nigeria Certificate of Education (NCE), eight (8) points in Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination (IJMBE)/
- Candidates must have chosen SSU as first choice. However, candidate who didn’t choose SSU as first choice of institution are required to change to first choice on jamb portal to qualify for the screening.
SSU Post UTME Form Closing Date
Please take note that the on-line registration for the Sokoto State University,, SSU Post UTME exercise is not yet announced.
Flashschoolgist.com Will Update you on when the Sokoto State University,, SSU Post UTME Registration will end.
- SSU Admission List Status Checker
- Get SSU Post UTME Application Form for 2020
- See SSU School fees & Acceptance fee Schedule for 2020/2021 Here
- Check complete SSU Cut off Mark and Admission Requirements Here
Make sure you follow the instructions given by the school management.
If you have any question concerning the 2020/2021 SSU Post Utme Registration Form, you can ask via the comment section.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.