This is for those searching for Sule Lamido University University (SLU) Post UTME & Direct Entry Admission Form 2020/2021 Academic Session
Guidelines for Sule Lamido University, SLU Post UTME exercise for 2020/2021 Academic Session has been announced.
All interested should See the Screening Date, Cut-off Mark, Eligibility And Registration Details and How to Apply below.
The School management is inviting all prospective applicants who chose SLU, as their FIRST CHOICE in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored a minimum of 170 and above are welcome to apply for the 2020/2021 admission.
SLU Admission Eligibility and Requirements 2020
Applicants that made the Institution their FIRST CHOICE and scored a Jamb Cut off mark Score of 160 and above in the 2020 UTME.
- All UTME prospective candidates are to check/verify their eligibility for SLU UTME O’Level results screening/verification Portal
- Successful prospective candidate that have met the minimum requirement are to generate & print the payment permission slip with banks details on it OR make payment online via Interswitch WebPAY.
- Prospective candidates are required to make a payment of; Two thousand naira (N2,000.00) – to submit either ONE(1) or TWO(2) O’LEVEL RESULT(s). The amount includes bank/transaction charges.
Candidates must present the originals and photocopies of the following documents:
- Acknowledgement Slip
- Evidence of Payment (RRR Receipt)
- UTME Result/DE Registration Slip
- SSCE Statement(s) of Result
- Certificate of Indigeneship
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
- ‘A’ Level Statement of Result (for DE candidates only)
How to Apply for SLU 2020 Post UTME Admission Screening Exercise
To register for the exercise, follow the procedures below:
STEP 1: Visit the Sule Lamido University website at www.slu.edu.ng and navigate to Admission from menu and click on Online Application to create an account using functional email address and phone number.
STEP 2: Applicants are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only (exclusive of REMITA charges) as Post-UTME/DE Screening Fee via REMITA through the following stages:
- Log on to remita.net and click on pay a biller.
- Select Sule Lamido University Kafin Hausa and service type (Post-UTME Screening fees).
- Input candidate’s details (full name, valid phone number and functional email address).
- Select mode of payment (bank branch, master card, verve card, credit card or intern banking).
- Generate your e-invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number and procee to any commercial bank for payment (bank branch option only).
- For payments using master card, verve card, credit card and internet banking, proceed f payment and print RRR Receipt after clicking the submit button.
STEP 3: Fill in the Application Form with your accurate details and click on Submit button.
STEP 4: After submitting, the system will generate an Acknowledgement Slip containing your reference number.
Feel free to share this post with others and also drop your comment using the comment box below to get more assistance..