SLU Cut Off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 academic session. Sule Lamido University, cut off mark for 2020/2021 has been released – See more details below;
We are pleased to inform the general public especially aspirants of Sule Lamido University (SLU), that the JAMB cut-off mark for 2020/2021 academic session is 160.
The management of the Sule Lamido University, SLU, has announced the cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise.
There are certain criteria to be observed by students before being admitted to study in any of the courses in any university.
One of these which includes meeting the required cut off mark for each school as well as the courses itself.
Also, It is very easy to obtain admission if one has met the required cut off mark for admission into a particular course.
Also, the Cut off mark is an agreed score set by a particular institution as the basics of admitting students into the department of study.
As a matter of fact, this score is usually accredited to candidates based on their performance JAMB UTME exam.
However, students who have scored above the required cut off mark will be given admission and preferentially treated in the admission process above those who have met the exact cut off mark.
SLU JAMB Cut Off Mark 2020
In a recap, Sule Lamido University (SLU) general JAMB cut off mark is 160.
SLU Departmental Cut off Mark 2020
SLU departmental Cut Off points for the UTME candidates are as follows:
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
|1.||B.A. (Ed) English||170|
|2.||B.Sc. (Ed) Biology||170|
|3.||B.Sc. (Ed) Chemistry||160|
|4.||B.Sc. (Ed) Mathematics||160|
|5.||B.Sc. (Ed) Physics||160|
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
|5||B.A. Islamic Studies||180|
FACULTY OF NATURAL & APPLIED SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Biology — 170
- B.Sc. Chemistry — 160
- B.Sc. Computer Science — 160
- B.Sc. Mathematics — 160
- B.Sc. Physics — 160
SLU Admission Eligibility and Requirements 2020
- All Applicants must make the Institution their FIRST CHOICE and scored a Jamb Cut off mark Score of 160 and above in the 2020 UTME.
- All UTME prospective candidates are to check/verify their eligibility for SLU UTME O’Level results screening/verification Portal
- The successful prospective candidate that has met the minimum requirement is to generate & print the payment permission slip with bank details on it OR make payment online via Interswitch WebPAY.
- Prospective candidates are required to make a payment of; Two thousand naira (N2,000.00) – to submit either ONE(1) or TWO(2) O’LEVEL RESULT(s). The amount includes bank/transaction charges.
How to Apply for SLU 2020 Post UTME Admission Screening Exercise
If you have met all the requirements listed above, then congratulations. Now, you can apply for SLU 2020 Post UTME Admission Screening Exercise here.
Feel free to share this post with others and also drop your comment using the comment box below to get more assistance..