Are you looking for list of universities, polytechnics and colleges of education that will not conduct Post UTME examination in 2020?
In this post, I will show you all the universities, polytechnics and C.O.Es that don’t write or conduct post utme examination.
Some universities do not write post UTME for their candidates. All they want is your O’level results. Instead of the post UTME, they prefer physical and/or online screening for credentials.
Hence, if you’re afraid of writing other exams after UTME before you’re offered admission; I suggest you consider any of the universities below.
Schools That Don’t Write Post UTME Examination
- Adeyemi College of Education
- Ekiti State University (EKSU) and Affiliates e.g EKSU Ila Campus
- Osun State University, Osogbo (UNIOSUN)
- Lagos State University (LASU) and Affiliates e.g LASU Ilesa Campus
- University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID)
- Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU)
- Kwara State University (KWASU)
- Federal University of Oye Ekiti (FUOYE)
- Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Akoko Ondo State
- Ondo State University of Science and Technology, Okitipupa
- University of Jos (UNIJOS)
These are confirmed universities writing no post UTME for their admitted candidates. The list will continually be updated.
Documents Needed For Post UTME Screening
- Original Jamb Result
- Your O’level Certificate or result print out with their respective Scratch card
- Online Post Utme Registration Printout
- Screening Schedule Printout
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government of Origin Certificate
- Jamb Direct Entry registration slip for DE student
- Jamb UTME registration slip for UTME student
For some of these universities, you will see your screening result immediately after online registration and uploading e.g LASU. Some at a later time e.g FUOYE, UNIOSUN. For some, you have to wait for your fate in the Admission list e.g ATBU, UNIMAID. But generally being offered admission will be based on your performance (point as per O’level relevant subjects) and UTME score.
Any of these universities may not be the best chase for you if you have weak grades in your SSCE results and/or lower mark in UTME.