RSUST Direct Entry Form 2020/2021 & Admission Requirements for this current Session has been released: Rivers State University of Science and Technology (RSUST) direct entry admission and programmes are for those that already possess a diploma certificate and wishes to go for a degree programme in the RSUST.
Rivers State University of Science and Technology candidates that gained admission through RSUST direct entry Admission will start from Year 2 (200 level).
Rivers State University of Science and Technology accepts and offer Direct Entry Admission to Direct Entry Applicants. But the RSUST Direct Entry Admission is strictly on qualification.
All interested candidates that wishes to apply for the Direct Entry Admission can see the qualification requirements below and follow the steps below to apply.
Is RSUST direct Entry Form Out?
All interested candidates should note that the RSUST direct entry form for 2020/2021 is out and it is obtainable on the Official RSUST Direct Entry Admission portal.
RSUST Direct Entry Admission Qualifications.
All interested candidates can apply for RSUST direct entry Admission but all of them must be weigh base on the Rivers State University of Science and Technology (RSUST) direct entry Admission Criteria. Applying for RSUST direct entry is based on your choice of entry into the school.
Direct entry admission into RSUST is mainly for applicants who already had a supplementary certificate in combination to their secondary school O’Level.
But if you are an O’Level holder devoid of any extra certificate, direct entry is not for you.
How Much is RSUST Direct Entry Form
The Rivers State University of Science and Technology (RSUST) Direct Entry Form and screening fee is just N2000.
RSUST Direct Entry Eligibility 2020.
Below is the compulsory Rivers State University of Science and Technology Direct Entry Application Eligibility and qualifications.
- Candidates must choose Rivers State University of Science and Technology as their first choice during JAMB Registration.
- Applicants must have Upper Credit at OND/HND where applicable.
- You must have Merit in two (2) relevant NCE subjects (where applicable);
- A minimum of 6 points in the two relevant subjects in IJMB, NABTEB, GCE, Cambridge or equivalent;
- 13 points at A/L in IJMB, NABTEB, GCE or Cambridge of equivalent.
- A minimum of O’Level credit pass in ﬁve (5) subjects at not more than two sittings with at least two prescribed subjects (for each discipline) at Principal or Advanced level. No subject shall be counted twice at both Ordinary and Advanced Level.
How to Apply for RSUST Direct Entry Admission 2020
Candidates are expected to register for the screening exercise On-line by logging onto rsu.edu.ng and making e-payment of Two Thousand naira (N2,000.00) only by using Interswitch Verve enabled cards or using the Pay Direct Bank Branch option.
- Visit the University Website https://rsu.edu.ng/utme/
- Choose “Apply For Admission”
- Fill the Form with your details and click “Submit” to register.
Please SHARE this with your friends and make sure you leave a Comment on your thought on this guide in the comment box to below to let us know your concern on this.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.