How To Reprint Jamb Slip 2020/2021?,How can I reprint jamb examination slip to know my examination centre, date, time and seat number?. If you’re one of the students that has been searching about reprinting jamb slip, you’re to have this in mind that this article will answer your questions wholy.
If you registered for JAMB 2020, it is very important for you to reprint JAMB slip so that details Which includes your examination venue, date, time and seat number that will enable you write your JAMB examination can be displayed.
- I have not seen my jamb centre
- how do I check my JAMB exam date and venue
- Jamb timetable and how to check my exam date 2020
- Jamb has not sent my exam centre for 2020
You will agree with me that the slip you were given after your registered for jamb didn’t contain either your examination centre, seat number and time as expected. And that’s because Jamb has not schedule each candidates to various locations for various time.
What happens if you don’t reprint your JAMB slip 2020? Not reprinting your jamb slip has many disadvantages which includes that; you will not know the date and time of your examination, you will not know the exact examination centre you’re to write your examination and you will not be allowed to enter your examinaction hall if you don’t come along with your reprinted slip.
Moreover, JAMB 2020 examination will be in Sections spanning across days (5-8 days). There, you need to reprint your own slip to know the Exact examination centre, date, time and seat number which will be required to write your UTME.
In this article, I am going to show you 3 Mind-blowing easy ways to reprint JAMB slip 2020 without any mistake.
For those that are still wondering, “When is JAMB reprint date 2020?“, see the answer below.
JAMB Slip 2020 Reprint Date: When JAMB Slip Reprint Starts
Normally, JAMB used to send the examination date to candidates as SMS or e-mail address. But, the truth is, not everybody receives the message.
This is why it is necessary for you to know when to start reprinting JAMB slip 2020 on JAMB slip reprint portal 2020.
The date for the commence of 2020 JAMB UTME slip reprinting is now April 7, 2020.
Quickly, let me show you 3 ways to check and reprint JAMB slip 2020.
How To Reprint JAMB Exam Slip 2020 With/Without Email Address
LATEST UPDATE: JAMB Slip reprinting 2020 has already started on JAMB portal. In fact, I have checked for few candidates.
Follow the step-by-step procedures below to reprint your JAMB slip 2020.
- First, you go to the JAMB website @ jamb.org.ng/PrintExamslip/PrintExaminationSlip
- Login to your Jamb Profile by entering your email and Password.
- You would see an option to reprint jamb slip
- You should write your JAMB registration number in the provided space and then click ‘Re-Print’.
- You will get the information of your exact date of the exam you’ve received; time and also venue will appear on the slip now.
- You should now click to reprint the JAMB slip via your printer or just press ‘CTRL’ and then ‘P’ on your keyboard.
For those who are finding it difficult to access their e-mail address or those searching for, “how to reprint jamb slip without e-mail address, then the step above will work for you. Now, I’ll show you the second method.
How To Reprint JAMB Slip 2020 From Email Address
You can also reprint JAMB mock slip directly from your email address. Follow the steps below to reprint your 2020 JAMB mock slip from your email address:
- Login to your email address
- In your Inbox, you will see a new message from JAMB, open the message. If you can’t find it in your Inbox, make sure you check your SPAM folder.
- The message contains an attachment (PDF Format) which is your JAMB slip
- Download and open the attachment. You can download it with your phone using Chrome/Firefox. Then, you can connect your phone to the computer at Cyber cafes/business centers around you.
- Now, you can proceed to print it out using the CTRL+P buttons on the keyboard.
How To Check 2020 JAMB Slip From JAMB Profile
- Go to JAMB official website https://jamb.org.ng
- Click e-Facility Account/Log in
- Enter your Email address and Password
- Click on Login to view your JAMB profile dashboard
- Look at the top right corner of the page. You will see a bold green text “Re-print your JAMB slip”, click on the text
- Enter your JAMB registration Number and click “Re-print”. You can find your registration number on the registration slip that was given to you when you registered at CBT center/JAMB office.
- A page will open containing your JAMB examination details including venue, date and exact time.
- Now, you can proceed to print the slip by pressing CTRL+P on the keyboard. You can also right-click on the page and select Print.
NOTE THE FOLLOWING
- If you really want to print your JAMB slip, you must use a laptop/desktop which is attached to a computer.
- However, if you want to just check it on your mobile phone and save it as PDF for printing later, you are advised not to use Opera mini. Instead, use Chrome browser.
- You are advised to make some photocopies of your JAMB slip, you should have at least 3 copies. You will definitely need them later.
- Reprinting of JAMB slip is very cheap. JAMB does not require you to pay any money. You are to pay a little amount at cyber cafe for printing.
- Your JAMB exam slip can only be obtained from JAMB reprint portal 2020.
JAMB Reprint Portal 2020
This is available on the official JAMB portal – jamb.org.ng. Any issue on JAMB slip reprinting should be checked there.
Your new JAMB slip should contain details like your exam venue or centre, time, seat number, examination town, registration number, examination number, your photograph and some other instructions.
That is all I can say for now on the topic; how to reprint JAMB exam slip 2020/2021. If you have any question concerning re-printing jamb slip, use the comment section below.