Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Admission List (ND & HND) for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED].
The management of the Petroleum Training Institute (PTI), Effurun, has released the ND and HND admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Petroleum Training Institute (PTI), Effurun, National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes that they can now check their admission status.
PTI ND and HND admission lists have been uploaded online.
How to Check PTI Admission List for ND & HND Applicants
THE FULL-TIME ADMISSION LIST INTO THE FOLLOWING NATIONAL DIPLOMA AND HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES HAVE BEEN RELEASED:
- ND – INDUSTRIAL SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGY
- ND- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- ND – MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- ND – PETROLEUM MARKETING AND BUSINESS STUDIES
- ND – PETROLEUM AND NATURAL GAS PROCESSING TECHNOLOGY
- ND – MINERAL AND PETROLEUM RESOURCES ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- ND – PETROLEUM ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- ND – WELDING ENGINEERING AND OFFSHORE TECHNOLOGY
- ND – COMPUTER SCIENCE AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- ND – ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- HND – ELECTRONICS AND TELECOM
- HND – INSTRUMENTATION AND CONTROL
- HND – POWER AND MACHINES
- HND – ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGY
- HND – INDUSTRIAL SAFETY TECHNOLOGY
- HND – SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- HND – PETROLEUM MARKETING TECHNOLOGY
- HND – MED – POWER PLANT
- HND – MED – MANUFACTURING
- HND – PETROLEUM ENGINEERING
- HND – WELDING ENGINEERING AND OFFSHORE TECHNOLOGY
- HND – PETROLEUM AND NATURAL GAS PROCESSING TECHNOLOGY
Follow the link below to access your PTI admission status:
Notice to Newly Admitted Candidates
Successfully admitted candidates are to note that the admissions portal is now activated to enable them to commence the process of paying for acceptance and tuition fees. Please note that failure to commence this registration process within two weeks of the date of this mail means that your admission would be withdrawn.
In addition, candidates who are yet to upload their results on the JAMB platform are strongly advised to do so. Please note strongly that those who are also yet to choose PTI as their institution of the first choice and/or those who have not changed their preferred course to the course offered to them by PTI would not be processed for registration.
- All successful ND candidates should log into their JAMB’s portal/profile to accept the offer of admission.
- All successful ND candidates are expected to print their JAMB’s admission letter through their JAMB portal.
- All Candidates are expected to log into their PTI portal/profile to print their PTI provisional admission letter and other registration documents, namely: registration form, the oath of good conduct, acceptance form, application form, clinic registration form, matriculation oath, registration/clearance form.
- Candidates that have not uploaded their O’level result to JAMB should do so immediately.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the PTI admission list.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.