Many candidates are having issues on how to print jamb admission letter. The good news is that joint admission and matriculation board(JAMB), have made printing of admission letter available online in the jamb portal.
In this article am going to teach you how to print out jamb admission letter. So kindly read through to understand and be able to do it on your own without going to cyber.
I hope you know what admission letter means? If not, admission letter is a document offered by JAMB. It shows that you have been offered admission into the University of Nigeria. It also contains your personal information(Data) that is full name, the institution and course you have been admitted into, your address, your passport photograph, duration of your course of study, terms and conditions that govern your admission. See how to print it out below.
Importance of the Document.
You know most freshmen joke with this document the same way they joke about with their Library permit little do they know that the little white paper dotted white they’ve just printed out can be an answered to lot more than they can imagine. The jamb admission letter is very important as it will be needed when you;
- Need to complete your admission registration procedure/clearance
- Wish apply for scholarship
- Need to be approved for your National Youth Service program (NYSC)
- Intend to further your study abroad or at home.
Having learnt of its relevance, it is highly recommendable that you lay hands on this document once your admission status has been confirmed and keep it in a safe place.
TO PRINT YOUR ADMISSION LETTER?
It shouldn’t be a rush; in fact, you need to be certain you’ve gotten admission before approaching the jamb portal for printing. If you haven’t done that, this is a very easy step to get that done.
TO CHECK YOUR ADMISSION STATUS
- You will need to login to Jamb portal. If you don’t have a free account, you can “Create an Account” using the same link provided above.
- Once you have logged in, click the efacility menu.
- Select the Examination Year and enter your JAMB registration number.
- Click “Check Admission Status” to reveal your status.
- If you have been given admission, then follow the instructions below. If you don’t have Admission Yet, You will need to check later because JAMB usually updates admission status from time to time.
After checking your admission status, the next step is to print your admission letter and the steps are heighted below;
HOW TO PRINT JAMB ADMISSION LETTER
1. Go to jamb efacility website @ http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/
Before you can be able to use Jamb registration facility you have to be a user that is (having a jamb profile). To create your profile, you will provide your valid email address, surname, first name, Mobile No, State and LGA of Origin and password, then click on the Sign Up button.
if you’re existing user input your email address and password
2. When your logged in, in your dashboard click on admission letter.
3. Once you select the admission letter icon, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen. Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required. On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button. The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
4. Once payment is completed, and you click the continue button.
you will be asked to provide
1. Year of Exam and
2. JAMB Registration Number.
After you you will also be asked whether to print admission letter(3) or to send as email (4).
Personally I’d prefer send as email which u can reprint anytime at your convenience.
This is all we can say for now on the topic How To Print Jamb Admission Letter 2020 yourself with this easy steps, however if you do have any doubts or questions, feel free to drop it in the comment section below and we’ll reply you immediately.