OSUSTECH Post utme form: Olusegun Agagu University of Science and Technology (OAUSTECH) formerly OSUSTECH Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Session is Out. The Cut-off mark to apply is 180. Candidates who did not choose the University can apply. See more details below.
This is for those searching for Ondo State University Of Science And Technology – OSUSTECH Post UTME Screening form 2020/2021 & Requirements.
If you have chosen the Ondo State University Of Science And Technology (OSUSTECH) as your first choice institution, I employ you to start preparing for the 2020 Post UTME Screening Exercise because it will soon start.
- 1 Candidates Eligible to Apply for OSUSTECH Post UTME.
- 2 OSUSTECH JAMB and Admission Cut Off Mark.
- 3 How to Register For OSUSTECH Post Utme 2020
- 4 OSUSTECH Post UTME Screening & Admission Requirements and Eligibility.
Is OSUSTECH POST UTME 2020 Form Out?
How Much Is OSUSTECH Post UTME Form?
Note: Ondo State University of Science and Technology (OSUSTECH) is now called Olusegun Agagu University of Science and Technology (OAUSTECH)
In this page, we will show you the category of candidates eligible to apply, how to apply, and other vital information.
Candidates Eligible to Apply for OSUSTECH Post UTME.
- Those who made Ondo State University of Science & Technology, Okitipupa (OSUSTECH) their institution of first choice in the 2020/2021 UTME and scored 180 and above;
- Direct Entry candidates who chose OSUSTECH as their institution of first choice; and
- Those who sat for the 2020/2021 UTME, scored 180 & above and are willing to change and make Ondo State University of Science & Technology, Okitipupa their institution of first choice.
OSUSTECH JAMB and Admission Cut Off Mark.
To be eligible for the Ondo State University Of Science And Technology, OSUSTECH Post UTME exercise 2020, it must be that you have gotten a JAMB score that is 170 or above.
Note that this is JAMB/UTME cutoff mark, not departmental (admission) cutoff mark.
How to Register For OSUSTECH Post Utme 2020
- Candidates should log on to the University’s admission screening portal www.putme.osustech.edu.ng with VALID JAMB Registration Number to Create Account and make payment on the Platform. Candidate’s UTME Registration Number and the Full Names (as it is on JAMB Slip) should be correctly provided at the point of payment and registration.
- Candidates are to obtain a print-out containing the Transaction ID upon payment of ₦2,000.00 only.
- After successful payment, candidates are automatically redirected to the University portal to complete their Data Form online.
- The first batch of the Post UTME exercise would hold on 10th December, 2019 at the University Permanent Site.
- Candidates are advised to check the Admission Screening portal regularly to check the date of their POST UTME Exam Schedule.
OSUSTECH Post UTME Screening & Admission Requirements and Eligibility.
- UTME: Candidates that scored the required minimum of 170.
- Direct Entry: Candidates that possess a minimum of Lower Credit in National Diploma (ND), Nasarawa State University Diploma, Merit in Nigeria Certificate of Education (NCE), eight (8) points in Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination (IJMBE)/
- Candidates must have chosen OSUSTECH as first choice. However, candidate who didn’t choose OSUSTECH as first choice of institution are required to change to first choice on jamb portal to qualify for the screening.
OSUSTECH Post UTME Form Closing Date
Candidates are advised to check the Admission Screening portal regularly to check the date of their POST UTME Exam Schedule.
If you still have any question regarding the OSUSTECH Post UTME, Please feel free to ask us using the comment box below or call: 08034404947, 08152373045, 07032270305.
Flashschoolgist.com Will Update you on when the Ondo State University Of Science And Technology, OSUSTECH Post UTME Registration will end.
- OSUSTECH Admission List Status Checker
- Get OSUSTECH Post UTME Application Form for 2020
- See OSUSTECH School fees & Acceptance fee Schedule for 2020/2021 Here
- Check complete OSUSTECH Cut off Mark and Admission Requirements Here
Make sure you follow the instructions given by the school management.
If you have any question concerning the 2020/2021 OSUSTECH Post Utme Registration Form, you can ask via the comment section