Follow this Ondo State University Of Science And Technology, OSUSTECH Direct Entry form 2020/2021 & Cut off Mark Requirement guide to apply for Direct Admission in OSUSTECH.
All Candidates that made OSUSTECH their first choice and wishes to apply for Ondo State University Of Science And Technology (OSUSTECH) Direct Entry Admission can see the qualification requirements below and follow the steps below to apply.
Is OSUSTECH direct Entry Form Out?
All interested candidates should note that the Ondo State University Of Science And Technology (OSUSTECH) direct entry form for 2020/2021 is out and it is obtainable on the Official Ondo State University Of Science And Technology (OSUSTECH) Direct Entry Admission portal.
How Much is OSUSTECH Direct Entry Form?
The Ondo State University Of Science And Technology (OSUSTECH) Direct Entry Form and screening fee is just N2,000.
How to Apply for OSUSTECH Direct Entry Admission.
Eligible candidates should follow the steps below to apply and registration via the University portals Online
- Candidates should log on to the University’s admission screening portal www.putme.osustech.edu.ng with VALID JAMB Registration Number to Create Account and make payment on the Platform. Candidate’s UTME Registration Number and the Full Names (as it is on JAMB Slip) should be correctly provided at the point of payment and registration.
- Candidates are to obtain a print-out containing the Transaction ID upon payment of ₦2,000.00 only.
- After successful payment, candidates are automatically redirected to the University portal to complete their Data Form online.
- The first batch of the Post UTME exercise would hold on 10th December, 2019 at the University Permanent Site.
- Candidates are advised to check the Admission Screening portal regularly to check the date of their POST UTME Exam Schedule.
Qualification for OSUSTECH Direct Entry Admission?
It is not all candidates that apply for Ondo State University Of Science And Technology (OSUSTECH) direct entry admission that will be admitted.
All interested candidates can apply for Ondo State University Of Science And Technology (OSUSTECH) direct entry Admission but all of them must be weigh base on the Ondo State University Of Science And Technology (OSUSTECH) direct entry Admission Criteria.
Applying for Ondo State University Of Science And Technology (OSUSTECH) direct entry is based on your choice of entry into the school.
Direct entry admission into Ondo State University Of Science And Technology (OSUSTECH) is mainly for applicants who already had a supplementary certificate in combination to their secondary school O’Level.
But if you are an O’Level holder devoid of any extra certificate, direct entry is not for you.
OSUSTECH Direct Entry Eligibility 2020.
Below is the compulsory Ondo State University Of Science And Technology Direct Entry Application Eligibility and qualifications.
- Candidates must choose Ondo State University Of Science And Technology as their first choice during JAMB Registration.
- Applicants must have Upper Credit at OND/HND where applicable.
- You must have Merit in two (2) relevant NCE subjects (where applicable);
- A minimum of 6 points in the two relevant subjects in IJMB, NABTEB, GCE, Cambridge or equivalent;
- A minimum of O’Level credit pass in ﬁve (5) subjects at not more than two sittings with at least two prescribed subjects (for each discipline) at Principal or Advanced level. No subject shall be counted twice at both Ordinary and Advanced Level.
- OSUSTECH Admission List Status Checker
- Get OSUSTECH Post UTME Application Form for 2020
- See OSUSTECH School fees & Acceptance fee Schedule for 2020/2021 Here
- Check complete OSUSTECH Cut off Mark and Admission Requirements Here
Please SHARE this with your friends and make sure you leave a Comment on your thought on this guide in the comment box to below to let us know your concern on this.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.