LATEST UPDATE: This is to inform all the aspirants of Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) that the Post-UTME registration for 2020/2021 has been extended. The new deadline is 29th November, 2020. Candidates that are yet to register or complete the registration are advised to use this opportunity to do so.
Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) is now selling its 2020/2021 academic session Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) and Direct Entry screening exercise application forms. OOU post UTME form is available online for purchase. See the requirements, cut-off mark, screening schedule, and how to apply for the form below.
This is to inform all interested candidates that participated in the just concluded Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Examination that the Olabisi Onabanjo University, OOU has published guidelines for their 2020/2021 Post UTME registration Exercise.
- 1 OOU JAMB and Admission Cut Off Mark.
- 2 Eligibility for OOU Post UTME application 2020/2021
- 3 How to Apply for Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Post UTME 2020/2021
- 4 OOU POST UTME Screening Requirements 2020
- 5 Deadline for OOU Post UTME Form 2020
Is OOU POST UTME 2020 Form Out?
This is to inform the general public and aspirants that the management of Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) has released the post UTME form for 2020/2021 academic session.
How Much Is OOU Post UTME Form?
The Olabisi Onabanjo University, OOU Post UTME application form is two thousand Naira (N2,000) only. It is important to note that this fee is non-refundable and should be paid to the university’s official payment Portal only.
OOU JAMB and Admission Cut Off Mark.
The Olabisi Onabanjo University, OOU cut off mark is 160 and above for the 2020/2021 Admission exercise. So for you to be eligible for the Olabisi Onabanjo University, OOU Post UTME exercise 2020, it must be that you have gotten a JAMB score that is 160 or above. Note that this is JAMB/UTME cut-off mark, not the departmental (admission) cut off mark.
Eligibility for OOU Post UTME application 2020/2021
Only Candidates who scored a minimum of 180 in the 2020/2021 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and Direct Entry (DE) candidates who made the Olabisi Onabanjo University, OOU their First Choice Institution are eligible to apply and participate in the Olabisi Onabanjo University, OOU POST UTME screening Exercise 2020.
In addition, each candidate must possess at least five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings.
Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME screening will not be considered for admission. OOU will not consider candidates with “Awaiting Results”.
How to Apply for Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Post UTME 2020/2021
All candidates for UTME and DE Admissions are to pay their Post Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) fees of N2,000 and upload their credentials between 26th August, to 15th September 2019. Follow the procedure below to apply:
- Visit the University Post UTME/DE link at www.oou.edu.ng
- Click on UTME/DE Screening.
- Create a User Account (New users only).
- Select your program choice.
- Click “Pay Now” button to make your payment.
- Select your ATM Card type (e.g Master, Visa or Verve Card) (Select Nigerian Card Only) and click “Make Payment”.
- Only candidates whose payment has been successful can be redirected to fill the form.
- Click on “CONTINUE FILLING FORM”
- Scan and upload original copies of your O’level Credentials and A Levels for DE candidates: recent passport photograph and 2019 JAMB Registration slip.
- Make sure to submit your application when completed. (NOTE that you cannot edit your application after submission)
OOU POST UTME Screening Requirements 2020
Below are the requirements for the Olabisi Onabanjo University, OOU POST UTME Exercise 2020/2021.
- The OOU Admission into full-time undergraduate programmes is ONLY gained through Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE).
- Candidate must possess five (5) credits in O/Level Result (WAEC, GCE, NECO or NABTEB) or its equivalent as required by the school.
- Candidates must score at least 180 in the 2020 UTME Exam (JAMB).
- Candidate must sit for JAMB POST-UTME Exam and must obtain the required minimum score. However, Candidate Must take part in the OOU POST UTME Exercise and must submit all required credentials for assessment as required by the school.
- Candidate must have reached the age of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Candidates must have chosed OOU as their First Choice during JAMB Registration.
Deadline for OOU Post UTME Form 2020
The deadline for the Olabisi Onabanjo University, OOU POST UTME exercise 2020/2021 is now 29th November, 2020.
That was the guide on the OOU POST UTME Screening Exercise 2020, the required cut-off mark, screening date, and how to apply for the OOU POST UTME Exercise 2020..
All aspirants of Olabisi Onabanjo University, OOU should follow that guideline below to gain admission in OOU.
Meanwhile, as gaining admission into the University is becoming harder than before, the only thing you can do is to ease the process by observing some rules which if followed and believed in, could help you get admission into that tertiary institution of your dream.
Important Links for your Success
- How to Score High In Jamb 2020/2021 Revealed – Pass Jamb 2020 Successfully
- How Much Is JAMB Form 2020/2021? Revealed Price Of Jamb Form.
- Can I Apply For Post UTME With Awaiting Result? Find out Now.
- JAMB 2020/2021 Registration Form: Starting, Closing Date And Exam Date
- Check out the UTME/SCREENING FORM for other schools here