You can now check Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Cut Off Mark For Admission 2020/2021 (Jamb & Departmental cut off points) here on this page.
All the interested candidate and applicants should take note that Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Cut off Mark 2020/2021 is out.
Those of you that wishes to know that have been googling OOU Cut off mark 2020, OOU Cut off Point 2020, OOU Cut off Mark for the different department 2020, OOU 2020 Post UTME Cut off mark, OOU 2020 Post UTME Screening Cut off point etc. should follow this post to the end.
What Is OOU Cut Off Mark?
The Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Cut Off Mark is the minimum JAMB Score point required for student applying for admission in Olabisi Onabanjo University.
All applicants must attain in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME or JAMB Cut off mark) and or Post-Utme/Screening Exercise in order to be considered for admission into a particular school.
So many OOU aspirants have been searching online with a lot of questions as to when OOU Will Release they cut-off mark or what the Cut off mark would be for 2020.
OOU Cut Off Mark For 2020/2021 Admission
This post is for all those who applied for admission into OOU and has been searching for OOU Cut Off Mark to check if the score they had in JAMB can qualify them for admission into University Of Abuja for this session (2020/2021).
All OOU Aspirants are hereby informed that the general cut-off Mark for admission into the University is 180.
This means that all those who wrote JAMB And Scored up to 180 or a minimum of 180 are eligible to buy OOU Post – Utme Form and register.
This eligibility for buying OOU Screening form with a minimum JAMB Score of 180 and Above also includes the all the courses offered by OOU except otherwise stated by the management.
OOU Departmental Cut Off Mark
A lot of aspirants are also concerned to when the departmental cut off mark of the University Of Abuja will be released. Departmental cut off mark is the minimum cut off mark for admission into various departments in this University.
Below is OOU departmental Cut off Mark for Each of the courses are as listed.
- ACCOUNTING 180
- AGRIC COOPERATIVE MANAGEMENT 180
- AGRIC-EXTENSION AND RURAL SOCIOLOGY 180
- AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS & FARM MANAGEMENT 180
- AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING 190
- AGRICULTURE 180
- ANATOMY 190
- APPLIED ZOOLOGY 180
- BANKING AND FINANCE 190
- BIOCHEMISTRY 190
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION 190
- BUSINESS EDUCATION 180
- CHEMICAL SCIENCES 180
- CHEMISTRY 180
- CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES 180
- CIVIL ENGINEERING 190
- CIVIL LAW 200
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING 190
- COMPUTER SCIENCE 190
- CROP PRODUCTION 180
- ECONOMICS 180
- EDUCATION ACCOUNTING 180
- EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY 180
- EDUCATION AND BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION 180
- EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY 180
- EDUCATION AND CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES 180
- EDUCATION AND COMPUTER SCIENCE 180
- EDUCATION AND ECONOMICS 180
- EDUCATION AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE 180
- EDUCATION AND FRENCH 180
- EDUCATION AND GEOGRAPHY 180
- EDUCATION AND INTEGRATED SCIENCE 180
- EDUCATION AND MATHEMATICS 180
- EDUCATION AND PHYSICS 180
- EDUCATION AND POLITICAL SCIENCE 180
- EDUCATION AND SOCIAL STUDIES 180
- EDUCATION AND YORUBA 180
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING 190
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE 190
- FINE/APPLIED ARTS 180
- FISHERIES 180
- FORESTRY AND WILDLIFE 180
- FORESTRY WILDLIFE AND FISHERIES 180
- FRENCH 180
- GEOGRAPHY AND REGIONAL PLANNING 180
- GEOLOGY 180
- GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING 180
- HEALTH EDUCATION 180
- HISTORY AND DIPLOMATIC STUDIES 180
- HOME AND HOTEL MANAGEMENT 180
- HOME ECONOMICS 180
- INDUSTRIAL AND LABOUR RELATIONS 180
- INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY 180
- ISLAMIC STUDIES 180
- LINGUISTICS 180
- MASS COMMUNICATION 180
- MATHEMATICS 190
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING 190
- MEDICINE AND SURGERY 120
- MICROBIOLOGY 190
- MUSIC 180
- NURSERY AND PRIMARY EDUCATION 180
- NURSING/NURSING SCEINCE 200
- PERFORMING ARTS 180
- PHARMACOLOGY 210
- PHARMACY 210
- PHILOSOPHY 180
- PHYSICS 190
- PHYSIOLOGY 190
- PLANT SCIENCE 180
- POLITICAL SCIENCE 190
- PSYCHOLOGY 190
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION 190
- SECRETARIAL ADMINISTRATION 180
- SOCIOLOGY 180
- SPORT SCIENCE 180
- STATISTICS 180
- TRANSPORT PLANNING AND MANAGEMENT 180
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING 180
- YORUBA 180
This cut off mark is usually available after the release of the school’s screening or post utme admission form.
There may be changes to this cut off marks listed above. So always check for new updates on this University of Abuja Cut off mark.
I guess you know OOU JAMB and Departmental Cut off mark now. You can go ahead and apply for Admission in OOU here.
Please feel free to share this post with others and make your comment below in the comment box for more guides.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.