Welcome to Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Admission List 2020/2021: (1st, 2nd & 3rd Batch) update.
Flashschoolgist brings you the latest Olabisi Onabanjo University, OOU Admission List 2020, Admission Status checker Portal update:
On this page, you will get all the latest updates on the OOU Admission List 2020, Admission Status checker Portal in this page.
IThis page will guide you on everything regarding the OOU Admission List 2020, Admission Status checker Portal and so on.
Olabisi Onabanjo University admission list has the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university’s various degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The provisional admission is subject to validation by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
IS OOU ADMISSION LIST FOR 2020 OUT?
The Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) is yet to release her 2020/2021 admission list for all courses. This notice was made to the general public via the University’s official website today.
However, OOU admission list is expected to be out few weeks after the post UTME screening has been conducted. In light of this, I enjoin you to keep checking back this page as well update this page immediately OOU Admission list is out.
NOTE: The list will only contains the names of admitted candidates offered Admission in the Olabisi Onabanjo University via JAMB (both UTME and Direct Entry candidates) .
How to check the OOU Admission List /Status 2020/2021.
Follow the simple procedure outlined below to check OOU Admission List online:
- Go to OOU admission status checking portal at http://portal.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/admission/login.php.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Password (For first login, use your SURNAME as password) in the provided columns.
- Finally, click the “Login” button to access your OOU admission status.
How to check the OOU Admission List 2020 via JAMB CAPS
Follow the step-by-step guide below to check your OOU Admission Status via Jamb portal..
Steps To Check Your 2020/2021 Admission Status In CAPS Portal.
Note: If you are using a phone, you may not see the option to check your Admission Status on CAPS. Most phone users may only see the welcome message. The caps page shows only welcome because it requires you to use desktop mode to view the complete page. This is why the chrome browser is recommended if you are a using a phone. All you need to do is go to Chrome option and choose request desktop site for the complete page to display as explained below:
- Go to JAMB E-facility portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Supply your Email Address and Password in the required columns and then login.
- Then locate and click on ‘Check Admission Status‘.
- Select you examination year, supply your JAMB registration number in the required column and then click on ‘Access my CAPS‘ button.
- You will be welcomed with a white screen like this: (you can click on the image for better view)
- Select the three doted line at the top right-corner of your browser ( i.e. ⋮) and then tick ‘Desktop site‘. (you can click on the image for better view)
- Select ‘Admission Status‘ on the left panel.
- Locate and click on the ‘Search‘ button in front of your JAMB Registration Number to load your profile.
- You can now accept/reject your admission offer under ‘Admission Profile’.
What to do if OOU Doesn’t Admit you
- Candidates who have not been offered admission yet should closely monitor their admission through JAMB CAPS.
- Candidates who used “awaiting result” during their registration are to upload their O’Level result on JAMB portal so that their institution of choice will be able to process their admission.
If you used awaiting Result then you have to upload upload your result immediately. Follow the steps below to do so.
How to Upload O’Level Result on JAMB
- Visit an accredited JAMB CBT centre or JAMB office or JAMB registration centre/café closest to you.
- Ensure you go along with a copy of your O’level result (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) as well as the email address you used during the online registration and your JAMB profile code.
- Once you get there, request for an upload of your O’level result on JAMB portal.
That was how to access the OOU Admission List 2020, Admission Status checker Portal to see if you are admitted.
- How To Print Jamb Admission Letter 2020 [Easiest Steps]
- Check Admission list for other schools here
- If you are not admitted, then change your course and Institution to secure Admission
- check your Admission status
- Check and upload your O’level on JAMB Portal here