Nevertheless, this has become very important because OOU has done its 2019/2020 admission screening exercise and all the results are fully out.
However, if you are among those that has been searching for [olabisi onabanjoadmission list 2019/2020, oou admission list 2019/2020, oou third batch admission list, oou second batch admission list, oou latest news on admission, oou admission 2019/2020, oou portal 2019/2020, oou 2019 admission], then you can see that you are not the only one.
The management and authorities of OOU have released the admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Therefore, all candidates that choose OOU as their first choice of institution, sat and passed the post UTME screening exercise can now go ahead to check their admission status right away.
To check your admission status, simply follow the process below;
- Go to OOU admission status checking portal at http://portal.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/admission/login.php.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Password (For first login, use your SURNAME as password) in the provided columns.
- Finally, click the “Login” button toaccess your OOU admission status.
If you don’t find your name there, there is high possibility that your name can be found in JAMBs portal or CAPS.
Therefore you can check;
- Through the JAMB Portal by clicking JAMB Portal
- Through the JAMB CAPS Portal by clicking JAMB CAPS.
MODE FOR PAYING ACCEPTANCE FEES
Successful applicants are to pay a non-refundable fee of Sixty Thousand Naira (₦ 60,000.00) only with immediate effect through any of the under listed means to process their acceptance letter
- Payment through any of the University Point of Sales (POS) on any of the University campuses (Ayetoro, Ibogun, Remo (Shagamu/Ikenne) and Main Campus at Ago-Iwoye).
Payment through Internet by logging on to www.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng.
2. All Candidates offered Provisional Admission should proceed with the steps listed below:
i) Visit: portal.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/admission
ii) Click on CHECK ADMISSION STATUS to confirm your admission
iii) Provide your JAMB Number and SURNAME as password to log on to the admission portal
iv) On successful log on, click MAKE ACCEPTANCE PAYMENT
v) Once the acceptance payment profile has been loaded, click on either
(a) MAKE WEB PAYMENT – This allows you to pay online directly using your ATM card,
(b) MAKE POS PAYMENT – Print the ACCEPTANCE PAYMENT PROFILE and proceed to designated POS Points to make the payment.
If you encounter any challenge on the procedure visit OOU ICT Centre, Ago-Iwoye for further clarification.
3. Proceed to the Academic Affairs Office for your 1st Verification and your Faculty for 2nd Verification
4. (a) Present to the Registration Officer, the originals and one set of photocopies of the following documents arranged separately in the order shown below:
i. Verification/Personal Data Form
ii. Acceptance Fee Receipt
iii. UTME Score Result
iv. Post UTME Result
v. O’level Result
vi. Diploma Result and other entry requirements (for DE Candidates only)
vii. Birth Certificate
viii. Tax Clearance Certificate OR N10,000.00 Ogun State Tax Receipt
ix. JAMB Admission Letter
(b) Counter-sign the verification forms at the College/Faculty Offices.
FlashschoolGist is using this medium to congratulate all those who have been offered admission into the 2019/2020 academic session of OOU.
We wish you a happy schooling experience.
You can drop your phone numbers so that we can add you to all OOU WhatsApp group of those who have been admitted.
That’s all I can take on the topic “2019/2020OOU Admission List 2019/2020 | OOU 1st Batch, 2nd Batch & Direct Entry Admission List Out”.
Thanks for Reading