OGITECH Post UTME Form: Ogun State Institute of Technology Igbesa (OGITECH) ND Full-Time (Post UTME) and Part-Time Admission Form for 2020/2021 Session is Out.
Update: The OGITECH first batch Post UTME screening date has been rescheduled to hold on 9th October 2020. See the details below.
This is to inform the public especially candidates interested in Ogun State Institute of Technology (OGITECH) Igbesa National Diploma Full-Time and Part-time Admission Forms for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
NB: Ogun State Institute of Technology Igbesa was formerly called GATEWAY Polytechnic, Igbesa. It’s a state Polytechnic in Nigeria.
Candidates Eligible to Obtain Ogun State Institute of Technology ND Form.
We will show you the admission requirements for both ND Full-time and part-time.
Post UTME (ND Full-Time).
- Candidates who sat for 2019 JAMB UTME and had chosen the Institute as their Choice of Institution.
- Candidates who did not choose the Institute are also eligible to apply.
- All candidates are required to score at least 120 which is the required JAMB cut-off mark for Public Polytechnics.
- A minimum of Five (5) Credit Passes in SSCE/WAEC/NECO/NABTEB a GCE O’level obtained in subjects relevant to the Course of Study at not more that two stings.
- All candidates must obtain a minimum of Five (5) Credit passes in SSCE/WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/GCE in subjects relevant to their course of study.
Ogun State Institute of Technology (OGITECH) Courses.
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT STUDIES
- BANKING & FINANCE
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION & GENERAL STUDIES
- MASS COMMUNICATION
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES:
- ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT & VALUATION
SCHOOL OF PURE & APPLIED SCIENCES
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- ENVIRONMENTAL BIOLOGY
- CHEMISTRY OPTION
How to Apply for OGITECH ND Admission.
- Go to Ogun State Institute of Technology Website via ogitech.edu.ng
- Click on the ADMISSIONS MENU and Click Application Form
- Fill the form, go to your email and confirm the email.
- Login to the portal and complete your registration.
Application deadline: Not Stated. However we advice you apply as soon as you can.
For enquiries on the OGITECH Post UTME and ND Part-Time Form please call: 08168367794, 09055846637, 09055662433, 08180646980.