Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU post UTME and Direct Entry screening forms are now on sale for the 2020/2021 academic session. OAU post UTME minimum cut-off mark is 200. See the requirements and how to obtain the OAU post UTME form below.
This is to inform all prospective students of Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU), Ile-Ife that the Post UTME screening registration will start on Monday 5th October and end Saturday 31st October 2020.
LATEST UPDATE: Latest Update: The sales of the 2020 Post-UTME application form which was earlier scheduled to close on 31st October 2020 has now been extended Until further notice. Likewise, the Post UTME Screening Exercise earlier slated to hold between November 21 and December 5, 2020, has been postponed till further notice. This is in line with the directive of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) to accommodate the candidates that might have been affected by the rescheduled National Examinations Council (NECO) MayJune 2020 Examinations. A new date will be announced soon, via the University Website and it’s authorized social media handles. OAU Management regrets all inconveniences this postponement may cause.
OAU will conduct a screening exam from 21st November to 5th December 2020. The screening will be in strict compliance with covid-19 safety protocols.
- 1 Candidates Eligible to Register for OAU Post UTME Form.
- 2 OAU Admission Screening General Requirements.
- 3 How to Apply for OAU Post UTME Screening Exercise.
- 4 OAU Post UTME Screening
- 5 OAU Post UTME FAQ
- 5.1 When is the deadline to apply for OAU Post UTME?
- 5.2 I Scored Less Than 200 In JAMB; Can I Apply Since National Cut-Off Is 160?
- 5.3 Will The OAU Post UTME Exam Be Based On The Subjects We Did In Our Jamb Exam Or Not?
- 5.4 Please In Order to Prepare for the Post UTME Screening, Which Subject Should I be Studying as a Direct Entry Candidate?
- 5.5 Will JUPEB Students Participate in the OAU Post UTME Screening Exercise?
- 5.6 Will There Be CBT Exams For OAU Direct Entry Candidates?
- 5.7 Is an Awaiting Result Candidate Eligible For the OAU Post UTME Screening Exercise?
- 5.8 Related Posts
Candidates Eligible to Register for OAU Post UTME Form.
The following candidates are eligible to apply:
- OAU as first choice: Candidates who made the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife their First Choice Institution in the 2020/2021 UTME and scored 200 and above are eligible for screening.
- Recently Changed to OAU: All candidates that applied for a change of course on the JAMB site can check the changes on the Admission portal and proceed to register for the Post UTME if they have not done so yet.
- OAU Pre-degree and JUPEB: Candidates who made the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife their First Choice Institution in the 2020/2021 UTME and scored 200 and above are eligible for screening. However, OAU PRE-DEGREE and OAU JUPEB Candidates’ data would be collated by CDL
- Awaiting O’level result: Candidates with Awaiting Results have a window of grace till Friday 28th November 2020 to complete and regularise their registration.
OAU Admission Screening General Requirements.
The minimum entry requirements to the first year is a General Certificate of Education (or equivalent) with Credit passes in at least five subjects chosen from a list approved from time to time by Senate provided that in each case all the five subjects are taken and passed at not more than two sittings.
- One of the passes shall be a pass at ‘O’ Level or equivalent in English Language.
- Except in the cases of candidate for admission to the Faculty of Arts, the Faculty of Law, and for the Bachelor of Arts in Education in the Faculty of Education, one of the credit passes shall be a pass at ‘O’ Level or equivalent in Mathematics.
- A pass in the General Paper of the Higher School Certificate is regarded as equivalent to a credit pass in English Language at ‘O’ Level.
How to Apply for OAU Post UTME Screening Exercise.
The OAU Post UTME admission screening form for 2020 is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000).
To apply, follow the procedure below:
- Visit admissions.oauife.edu.ng
- Log in with your jamb registration number as a password and your surname as a password.
- Fill the biodata and click continue
- Obtain your RRR number from the site and make your payment online or at a commercial bank
- Once payment is accepted, the system logs out and you can’t log in again.
- Applicants that provide false information, or upload incorrect credentials will be automatically disqualified
OAU Post UTME Screening
The OAU post utme will hold from 21st November to 5th December 2020
The screening exercise which will be done in strict compliance with Covid-19 prevention guidelines as released by National Center for Diseases Control (NCDC) will be conducted in the following centers:
- JAMB CBT Center Bwari, Abuja
- Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU), Ife
Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife online registration for the POST-UTME Screening Exercise into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2020/2021 Academic Session will commence on 5th October and closes on 31st October 2020.
OAU Post UTME FAQ
When is the deadline to apply for OAU Post UTME?
The deadline to apply is 31st October 2020. Note that Reprinting will commence on on a date to be announced later.
I Scored Less Than 200 In JAMB; Can I Apply Since National Cut-Off Is 160?
NO! OAU Ile-Ife cut-off mark remains 200
Will The OAU Post UTME Exam Be Based On The Subjects We Did In Our Jamb Exam Or Not?
Yes the Aptitude Test will include, but is not limited to the UTME subjects. This means you should also read some things like current affairs, quantitative reasoning, etc.
Please In Order to Prepare for the Post UTME Screening, Which Subject Should I be Studying as a Direct Entry Candidate?
Direct Entry students won’t write the CBT Exam, however they will screened online.
Will JUPEB Students Participate in the OAU Post UTME Screening Exercise?
They are exempted from it.
Will There Be CBT Exams For OAU Direct Entry Candidates?
Is an Awaiting Result Candidate Eligible For the OAU Post UTME Screening Exercise?
Yes, but such candidates are expected to update their results before registration closes.