This is an Update on the Nassarawa State University, NSUK Direct Entry Application form 2020/2021 & Requirements for Admission.
All interest Candidates that wishes to apply for Nassarawa State University (NSUK) Direct Entry Admission can see the qualification requirements below and follow the steps below to apply.
- 1 How Much is NSUK Direct Entry Form?
- 2 Is NSUK direct Entry Form Out?
- 3 How to Apply for Nassarawa State University (NSUK) Direct Entry Admission.
- 4 Qualification for NSUK Direct Entry Admission?
- 5 Nassarawa State University (NSUK) Direct Entry Eligibility 2020.
How Much is NSUK Direct Entry Form?
The Nassarawa State University (NSUK) Direct Entry Form and screening fee is just N2000.
Is NSUK direct Entry Form Out?
All interested candidates should note that the Nassarawa State University (NSUK) direct entry form for 2020/2021 is out and it is obtainable on the Official Nassarawa State University (NSUK) Direct Entry Admission portal.
HOW TO APPLY FOR JAMB DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION.
This is a guide on how to apply for JAMB Direct Entry Admission.
If you have written your JAMB Exam already, then you can skip this step to the step below to see how to apply for the Nassarawa State University (NSUK) direct entry admission.
- Create Jamb direct entry profile. See how to create jamb profile here.
- Go to any approved bank or Jamb CBT Center to get an E-Pin. keep as conﬁdential your security details such as registration numbers, password/numbers of ATM Cards, e-mail addresses and E-Pins.
- Each candidate must personally create a JAMB profile on the JAMB portal. This is the first stage of DE Registration.
- Registration will be done at Jamb approved CBT centres.
- Each Candidate is to collect his e-slip at the end of registration as evidence of registration.
- As it is the practice, centres are allowed to charge not more than ₦700 as registration fee.
How to Apply for Nassarawa State University (NSUK) Direct Entry Admission.
Eligible candidates should follow the steps below to apply and registration via the University portals Online
Like stated above, all Applicants are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only as screening fee.
Payment can is to be made via Remita using any acceptable debit card (Visa, Verve and MasterCard OR by printing the remita retrieval reference (RRR) slip and proceed to any of the banks on REMITA Platform.
Candidates are to visit https://www.nsukadmission.com/screening/ to apply for the post utme exercise.
Qualification for NSUK Direct Entry Admission?
It is not all candidates that apply for Nassarawa State University (NSUK) direct entry admission that will be admitted.
All interested candidates can apply for Nassarawa State University (NSUK) direct entry Admission but all of them must be weigh base on the Nassarawa State University (NSUK) direct entry Admission Criteria.
Applying for Nassarawa State University (NSUK) direct entry is based on your choice of entry into the school.
Direct entry admission into Nassarawa State University (NSUK) is mainly for applicants who already had a supplementary certificate in combination to their secondary school O’Level.
But if you are an O’Level holder devoid of any extra certificate, direct entry is not for you.
Nassarawa State University (NSUK) Direct Entry Eligibility 2020.
Below is the compulsory Nassarawa State University Direct Entry Application Eligibility and qualifications.
- Candidates must choose Nassarawa State University as their first choice during JAMB Registration.
- Applicants must have Upper Credit at OND/HND where applicable. However, Statistics, Agriculture, Performing Arts and History and International Studies, may consider lower Credit. Only Computer Science accepts HND for admission into 200 Level.
- You must have Merit in two (2) relevant NCE subjects (where applicable);
- A minimum of 6 points in the two relevant subjects in IJMB, NABTEB, GCE, Cambridge or equivalent;
- A minimum of O’Level credit pass in ﬁve (5) subjects at not more than two sittings with at least two prescribed subjects (for each discipline) at Principal or Advanced level. No subject shall be counted twice at both Ordinary and Advanced Level.
- NSUK Admission List Status Checker
- Get NSUK Post UTME Application Form for 2020
- See NSUK School fees & Acceptance fee Schedule for 2020/2021 Here
- Check complete NSUK Cut off Mark and Admission Requirements Here
Please SHARE this with your friends and make sure you leave a Comment on your thought on this guide in the comment box to below to let us know your concern on this.