Nigerian Maritime University Post UTME form 2021/2022 (Delta state) admission requirements and available course offered.
When will NMU post utme 2021 be out? This is to inform the general public especially NMU aspirants that the Nigeria Maritime University, NMU Post UTME form for the 2021/2022 academic session is on sale. The NMU Post UTME form costs N2,000 (Two thousand naira only).
In other words, Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified applicants into the various Nigeria Maritime University (NMU) Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Direct Entry, Pre-Degree, Remedial, Part-time, Diploma, Certificate, Short Courses, Distance Learning, and others programmes in this notable institution for the 2021/2022 academic session.
How to Apply for NMU Post UTME Form
- Visit the NMU admission portal via https://www.nmu.edu.ng/.
- Click on Register to create an account.
- Fill out the form correctly.
- Follow the link sent to your mail to make payment.
- Follow the steps given to generate your screening form payment invoice.
- Use the payment gateway or proceed to any commercial bank to make payment.
- After payment, return to the portal to continue with the registration.
- Enter the RRR and click login to confirm your payment.
- Provide your bio-data information and upload your recent passport photograph, JAMB result, O’level results, and your choice of course.
- Confirm all entries and click Submit and take print-out
Just incase you have any questions about NMU Post Utme 2021, do well to let us know by using the comment section and do not forget to share this information by clicking the Facebook or other social media buttons in this post.