2020 NCEE Timetable: The National Common Entrance Examination (NCEE) Examination Final Timetable for 2020 is Out.
The management of National Examination Council have released the National Common Entrance Examinations (NCEE) Timetale for 2020.
The examination will consist of the following:
- Part A – Mathematics and Basic Science and Technology
- Part B – English and National Values Education
- Part A – Quantitative and Vocational Aptitude
- Part B – Verbal Aptitude
National Common Entrance Examination Timetable.
DATE: SATURDAY, 17TH OCTOBER, 2020
|7:30am – 9:30am||Validation of candidates, marking of attendance and Sanitization|
|9:30am – 9:40am||Issuance of customized OMR answer sheets for Paper I to candidates|
|9:40am – 9:50am||Issuance of Paper I Question papers to candidates|
|9:50am – 12:05pm||Paper IPart A – Mathematics and Basic Science & TechnologyPart B – English and National Values Education|
|12:05pm – 12:55pm||Break and Sanitization|
|12:55pm – 1:05pm||Issuance of customized OMR answer sheets for Paper II to candidates|
|1:05pm – 1:15pm||Issuance of Paper II Question papers to candidates|
|1:15pm – 3:00pm||Paper IIPart A – Quantitative and Vocational AptitudePart B – Verbal Aptitude|
Where the time on the question paper differs from the time on this timetable, the time on the question paper should be strictly adhered to.
- Albinos and Blind candidates are to be allowed 30 extra minutes at the end of each paper.
- Blind candidates must make use of NECO supplied OBR Customized braille sheet for the examination.
Success in your ward’s/child’s examination!