National Common Entrance Examination NCEE Result for 2021/2022 academic session is Out, See How To Check your NCEE result online below.
NCEE Examination is conducted by National Examination Council (NECO) and before they can release the result of the National Common Entrance Examination (NCEE) The Federal Ministry of Education must first approve it and then the result will be published to their official portal for public to access it in all the state ministries of education nationwide.
The board usually releases the result after Forty-Eight 48 Days (One Month and Three Weeks) of conducting the examination.
NCEE Result Are In Three Condition
- SHORTLISTED FOR CONSIDERATION
- NOT SHORTLISTED FOR CONSIDERATION
- NO QUALIFICATION DETAILS.
What Does Shortlisted For Consideration Means: If you check your result and see this that means you are about to be admitted by the school the board has sent or posted your name to.
What Does Not Shortlisted For Consideration Means: If you check your admission status and see this that means there is no admission yet,
What Does No Qualification Details Means: This means more clarification is needed from the Federal Ministry of Education, and if you supply the details needed early you maybe consider for admission.
How To Check NCEE Result Online.
If you want to check your National Common Entrance Examination Result 2021/2022 follow the steps by steps procedure listed below:
- Go to: https://result.neco.gov.ng
- Select the Exam Year
- Select the Exam Type
- Enter the Token
- Type in your registration number
- Click on “Check Result” to view your Admission Status and details
- Click on the “Print Status” button.
And if you are using Mobile Phone to check your admission status you can download it in pdf file and visit any nearest Cyber Cafe to print it,
Information To Be Release Along With The Result.
The board conduction this examination “National Examination Council (NECO)” will also release the detail/statistics of the examination which are.
- The total number of candidate that register for the exam
- The total number of candidate that sat for the exam
- Name and State of the Candidate that has the highest score
- The number of candidates that has the least score
- The most sort after college
- The least sort after college
- Schedule date for placement exercise (second interview).
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.