Modibbo Adama University of Technology MAUTECH Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is Out. Cut-off mark is 160. Deadline to apply is 24th August 2020. The form cost N2,000. Candidates who did not choose the school can apply. See how to apply and other details below.
Is MAUTECH POST UTME 2020 Form Out?
We are pleased to inform you that Modibbo Adama University of Technology (MAUTECH) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 academic session is Out. Registration commenced Friday 24th July and will end Monday 24th August, 2020.
so if you want to Know more about MAUTECH post UTME, I enjoin you to drop your WhatsApp number in the comment section below, or alternatively, you keep checking back for daily updates.
How Much Is MAUTECH Post UTME Form?
Federal Government has made it mandatory that all institutions are to collect not more than 2,000 from the student for Post UTME form, so this is also applicable to the Modibbo Adama University of Technology.
So, The Modibbo Adama University of Technology, MAUTECH Post UTME application form is two thousand Naira (N2,000) only. It is important to note that this fee is non-refundable and should be paid to the university’s official payment Portal only.
PLEASE NOTE: No physical presence for the screening/submission of documents is required. You can submit your documents by following instructions on this website.
MAUTECH JAMB and Admission Cut Off Mark.
The Modibbo Adama University of Technology, MAUTECH cut off mark is 160 and above for the 2020/2021 Admission exercise.
So for you to be eligible for the Modibbo Adama University of Technology, MAUTECH Post UTME exercise 2020, it must be that you have gotten a JAMB score that is 160 or above. Note that this is JAMB/UTME cutoff mark, not departmental (admission) cutoff mark.
How to Register For MAUTECH Post Utme 2020
- Log on to mautech.edu.ng and click on ‘2020/2021 POST UTME’ link;
- Follow the details as displayed;
- You will be required to pay N2,000.00 for the Registration.
Full MAUTECH Post UTME Registration Procedure 2020
- You are to visit the University Post UTME registration portal @ mautech.edu.ng and then click on 2020/2021 Apply now link and click on ‘new applicant’.
- Enter your name, JAMB No., valid email address, and phone number (ensure that it is your email and phone number, it will be used in subsequent communication with you).
- Click on ‘submit’
- The login page will be displayed for you.
- Use your JAMB No as your username and password to log in.
- You will be redirected to the REMITA payment platform to make payment.
- Chose a payment option (i.e. using ATM Card or Bank):
A. ATM Card Payment Option:
- Click ‘proceed to payment’ icon
- Select card type (Master Card, Verve Card, etc)
- Enter your Card details and ATM PIN No. and ‘submit’
- OTP confirmatory code will be sent to your phone/email to confirm your transaction.
- FINALLY, enter the sent OTP code to complete your transaction.
- N2, 000.00 will be deducted from your account.
- After completing the payment, you will be taken to the registration platform to proceed with your registration.
B. Bank Payment Option:
- Click ‘proceed to payment’ icon
- Select Bank;
- Enter your details as required and ‘submit’
- Print the e-invoice containing the Remita Reference No. and take to any Commercial Bank and pay the sum of two thousand (N2,000.00).
- A payment receipt will be generated for you from the bank.
- Logon to MAUTECH website again, select 2020/2021 POST UTME link, select existing applicants and enter your JAMB No as username and password. You will be taken to the registration platform to proceed with registration.
7. CHOICE OF PROGRAMME: You are required to select the choice of your program of study from the list of available programs.
8. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- You are expected to enter not more than two sittings of your O’level Examination results with their centers/examination numbers
- In addition to the above, DE applicants are expected to enter the institution and class of diploma/statement of result obtained (ND, FIND, NCE, A level).
9. UPLOADING OF PASSPORT/DOCUMENTS:
- You are required to upload your recent passport photograph that is very clear and with a plain red background. The picture should be in JPEG format and not more than 50kb in size.
- Upload Scanned Copies of the following documents (the documents should not exceed 100kb each):
- JAMB Result Slip for UTME/JAMB Acknowledgement Slip for DE
- O’ Level Result(s); two sittings maximum
- A-Level Result (ND/HND/NCE/IJMB)
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- Local Government Indigene Letter
10. SUBMISSION APPLICATION: After filling/uploading all the necessary information/Certificates, you are advised to cross-check and ensure that all entries/uploads are correct. You should then submit the application by clicking on the ‘Submit application’ button.
11. PRINTING OF APPLICATION FORM: After the successful submission of your application, your application page is displayed. Your JAMB Registration Number is your Application ID (Password) as well as your login Username. You may wish to print your application form by Clicking on the ‘Print Application’ button.
- MAUTECH School fees for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- MAUTECH Acceptance For Newly Admitted Students 2020
Requirements for the MAUTECH 2020 Post UTME Screening.
Apart from The requirements necessary to complete the Online Registrations for the 2020 MAUTECH Post UTME Screening, Students Should make Sure that The JAMB Original Result and other Documents mentioned below are ready.
Below is the complete requirement for the MAUTECH 2020 Post UTME Screening Exercise.
- Your ATBU 2020 Post UTME Screening form/slip( the one you printed).
- Passport Photographs
- Very correct Bio-data/information. No complaint of wrong Bio-Data or blank photograph will be entertained after submission. Candidates who up-load wrong bio-data will automatically be disqualified.
- Candidates’ names on their O/L results, UTME results, and other registration documents must be the same.
- The original and photocopies of the candidate’s academic O’level qualifications (WAEC, SSCE, NECO, NABTEB, etc).
- (One (1) copy of JAMB (UTME) Original Result printout.
- Recent passport-size photograph with name, UTME registration number and signature of the candidates written on the reverse side of the photograph
That was the latest update on the Modibbo Adama University of Technology – MAUTECH Post UTME exercise 2020/2021. Make sure you follow the instructions given by the school management. If you have any questions concerning the 2020/2021 MAUTECH Post Utme Registration Form, you can ask via the comment section.