Candidates searching for MAUTECH Direct Entry Form 2020/2021, Application Guide & Requirements 2020/2021 should follow this guide to do so.
Modibbo Adama University of Technology (MAUTECH) accepts and offers Direct Entry Admission to Direct Entry Applicants. MAUTECH direct entry admission and programs are for those that already possess a diploma certificate and wish to go for a degree program at the MAUTECH.
But the MAUTECH Direct Entry Admission is strictly on qualification. All interested candidates that wish to apply for Modibbo Adama University of Technology (MAUTECH) Direct Entry Admission can see the qualification requirements below and follow the steps below to apply.
Note: In MAUTECH, candidates that gained admission through MAUTECH direct entry will start from Year 2 (200 level).
Is MAUTECH)Direct Entry Form Out?
All interested candidates should note that the Modibbo Adama University of Technology (MAUTECH) direct entry form for 2020/2021 is out and it is obtainable on the Official MAUTECH Direct Entry Admission portal. The MAUTECH Direct Entry Form and screening fee is just N2000. Follow the next step below to apply.
How to Apply for MAUTECH Direct Entry Admission 2020.
Eligible candidates should follow the steps below to apply and registration via the University portals Online
- Log on to mautech.edu.ng and click on ‘2020/2021 POST UTME’ link;
- Follow the details as displayed;
- You will be required to pay N2,000.00 for the Registration.
Full MAUTECH Post UTME Registration Procedure 2020
- You are to visit the University Post UTME registration portal @ mautech.edu.ng and then click on 2020/2021 Apply now link and click on ‘new applicant’.
- Enter your name, JAMB No., valid email address, and phone number (ensure that it is your email and phone number, it will be used in subsequent communication with you).
- Click on ‘submit’
- The login page will be displayed for you.
- Use your JAMB No as your username and password to log in.
- You will be redirected to the REMITA payment platform to make payment.
- Chose a payment option (i.e. using ATM Card or Bank):
A. ATM Card Payment Option:
- Click ‘proceed to payment’ icon
- Select card type (Master Card, Verve Card etc)
- Enter your Card details and ATM PIN No. and ‘submit’
- OTP confirmatory code will be sent to your phone/email to confirm your transaction.
- FINALLY, enter the sent OTP code to complete your transaction.
- N2, 000.00 will be deducted from your account.
- After completing the payment, you will be taken to the registration platform to proceed with your registration.
B. Bank Payment Option:
- Click ‘proceed to payment’ icon
- Select Bank;
- Enter your details as required and ‘submit’
- Print the e-invoice containing the Remita Reference No. and take to any Commercial Bank and pay the sum of two thousand (N2,000.00).
- A payment receipt will be generated for you from the bank.
- Logon to MAUTECH website again, select 2020/2021 POST UTME link, select existing applicants and enter your JAMB No as username and password. You will be taken to the registration platform to proceed with registration.
7. CHOICE OF PROGRAMME: You are required to select the choice of your program of study from the list of available programs.
8. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- You are expected to enter not more than two sittings of your O’level Examination results with their centers/examination numbers
- In addition to the above, DE applicants are expected to enter the institution and class of diploma/statement of result obtained (ND, FIND, NCE, A level).
9. UPLOADING OF PASSPORT/DOCUMENTS:
- You are required to upload your recent passport photograph that is very clear and with a plain red background. The picture should be in JPEG format and not more than 50kb in size.
- Upload Scanned Copies of the following documents (the documents should not exceed 100kb each):
- JAMB Result Slip for UTME/JAMB Acknowledgement Slip for DE
- O’ Level Result(s); two sittings maximum
- A-Level Result (ND/HND/NCE/IJMB)
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- Local Government Indigene Letter
10. SUBMISSION APPLICATION: After filling/uploading all the necessary information/Certificates, you are advised to cross-check and ensure that all entries/uploads are correct. You should then submit the application by clicking on the ‘Submit application’ button.
11. PRINTING OF APPLICATION FORM: After the successful submission of your application, your application page is displayed. Your JAMB Registration Number is your Application ID (Password) as well as your login Username. You may wish to print your application form by Clicking on the ‘Print Application’ button.
- MAUTECH School fees for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Mautech Acceptance For Newly Admitted Students 2020
Qualification for Modibbo Adama University of Technology Direct Entry Admission?
It is not all candidates that apply for Modibbo Adama University of Technology (MAUTECH) direct entry admission that will be admitted. All interested candidates can apply for MAUTECH direct entry Admission but all of them must be weighed base on MAUTECH direct entry Admission Criteria.
Applying for MAUTECH direct entry is based on your choice of entry into the school. Direct entry admission into MAUTECH is mainly for applicants who already had a supplementary certificate in combination to their secondary school O’Level. But if you are an O’Level holder devoid of any extra certificate, direct entry is not for you.
MAUTECH Direct Entry Eligibility 2020.
Below is the compulsory Modibbo Adama University of Technology Direct Entry Application Eligibility and qualifications.
- Candidates must choose the Modibbo Adama University of Technology as their first choice during JAMB Registration.
- Applicants must have Upper Credit at OND/HND where applicable.
- You must have Merit in two (2) relevant NCE subjects (where applicable);
- A minimum of 6 points in the two relevant subjects in IJMB, NABTEB, GCE, Cambridge or equivalent;
- A minimum of an O’Level credit pass in ﬁve (5) subjects at not more than two sittings with at least two prescribed subjects (for each discipline) at Principal or Advanced level. No subject shall be counted twice at both Ordinary and Advanced Level.
Please SHARE this with your friends and make sure you leave a comment on your thought on this guide in the comment box below to let us know your concern about this.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.